MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's never expect anything from these soulless individuals who sell their children's privacy in this day and age for their own financial gain

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not much of a fuss for poor Stoneys birthday, she has more photos of Niki. He looked well pissed off in the background and then he snarled 'Whose phone is that"

Reactions: 3
Not much of a fuss for poor Stoneys birthday, she has more photos of Niki. He looked well pissed off in the background and then he snarled 'Whose phone is that"
Id say hes praying it Louise sending him a special Birthday Message... Mrs is so not his type, shes a Chav, no morals , and like a fishermans wife.. trashy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Advent calendars shes flogging comes out of all there mouths there valued at 400 but u get it for 79 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’d actually make you sick. Just home from Dubai & off on a free trip to Lapland!!! Probably off to Dubai for Christmas.
I have no words for this, greedy greedy woman masquerading as someone who is so so grateful

Reactions: 19
She is one greedy bleep. My hod is she not embarrassed with all this gifted tit

Reactions: 12
No words better of booking Lapland on ur own rather than subway works out cheaper. Sure Rosie con went last year and it was gifted
---
Someone wrote love how u work so
Hard to give ur kids eh it’s a gifted trip

Reactions: 12
always wanted to go to lapland. then how about your put your hand in your pocket and pay for it

Reactions: 15
The comments on insta are hilarious 🤯 she'll be exhausted when she gets back from Lapland😬 hope she's booked somewhere nice to go for Christmas to avoid the Christmas grocery shop 😳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who gifted it to them?
I was in the Square in Talalght earlier, haven't been there n years and there is a bperfect shop there, I passed it 4 times and not a single customer in it the whole time.

Reactions: 8
Who gifted it to them?
I was in the Square in Talalght earlier, haven't been there n years and there is a bperfect shop there, I passed it 4 times and not a single customer in it the whole time.
I presume it was the travel agents she tagged.

Reactions: 2
Disgusting! Who are all the goons commenting., oh Michelle you Work so hard you deserve it! She’s not bleeping paying for it. Could sunway not have gifted that to a family in genuine need instead of this glorified drag queen.
And the video was a complete anti climax, LOUDER!!!
The older two are a bit long in the tooth for santy, don’t seem overly impressed and the younger two could be going on a day trip to bray for all they understand. They’re all the wrong ages for Lapland

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.