MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah get back to me in 12 years approx πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I agree 100% love my 15 year old Daughter but without a shadow of doubt she's on earth to torment me! She's full on hard work. Her brother is a walk in the park in comparison!

Reactions: 6
Are these muppets not supposed to put # infront of AD.. this Muppet isn't. Before i screenshot it and send to ASAI :)

Reactions: 9
Jesus the huns are praying for peace. The UN can step down
It's all for votes. She does this every time there is an award at stake. Pulls at the heartstrings, makes out she cares about something other than herself and then the next post is .. please vote for me!

It's all for votes. She does this every time there is an award at stake. Pulls at the heartstrings, makes out she cares about something other than herself and then the next post is .. please vote for me!
Oh My God! You’re absolutely right!

So she wouldn't stay for her Aunts funeral who meant the world to her, because she'd to Pack for Dubai with her Chavs πŸ™„

Reactions: 12
I agree 100% love my 15 year old Daughter but without a shadow of doubt she's on earth to torment me! She's full on hard work. Her brother is a walk in the park in comparison!
Girls are so different to boys boys definitely alot easier πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Mother of boys and compared to my friends with girls the same age boys seem to be a lot less work.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.