MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again , the poor lil girl modelling for an AF link surely to God there has to be a law against it , it's absolutely horrendous flaunting the innocent like that

Reactions: 4
I’d be mortified showing anyone else cleaning my house 🫣
I clean my mams house for her I’d be mortified if it was the other way around! Why doesn’t she hire a cleaner with all her millions? Oh yeah cos they don’t exist

Reactions: 8
I clean my mams house for her I’d be mortified if it was the other way around! Why doesn’t she hire a cleaner with all her millions? Oh yeah cos they don’t exist
That’s different, we’d do anything to help our mam. But imagine being in your late 30s with 4 kids and still having mammy clean up after you 😬 that’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 11
Where does she get her clothes from, always very tacky. I've never seen anything nice on her.

Totally agree with you @Skinner was coming on to say the same. She always gets its so wrong.. I think she trys to hard.. She doesnt dress to suit her figure.

Reactions: 6
Was mark her +1 for the hens? Anything to stop him going to the event in malahide with Louise 🙈

Reactions: 2
Never mind the husband! Is she actually wearing a tacky 90’s corset and a BEIGE trakkie bottom?? She looks like someone in school who forgot their pe kit! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s okay she’s cleared it up with a link to her “faux leather trousers” no love they’re plastic tracksuit bottoms. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I'd say she gets absoutely wasted on a night put and he has to follow here very where to make sure she doesn't end up in a ditch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow is she flogging a €6000+ red light mask??!
I am shook. This is such exploitation. She has no morals after this one.
You can get an exceptional light mask for €600-€1k if you do your research and consult an aesthetician. Don’t be taking advice on skin care, especially purchases like this, from a make up artist/influencer flogger. Speechless.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.