MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tell her u can't moan about money if sending your kids to private school !

Reactions: 15
Someone tell her u can't moan about money if sending your kids to private school !
And what she on about 6 people and fees. She has 4 kids, one a baby, one in play school that’s eligible for ECCE, primary that’s free oh yes and a few paying secondary school kid that THEY chose to pay for. Would get off of her little high horse trying to look relevant with her customers…

Reactions: 19
And what she on about 6 people and fees. She has 4 kids, one a baby, one in play school that’s eligible for ECCE, primary that’s free oh yes and a few paying secondary school kid that THEY chose to pay for. Would get off of her little high horse trying to look relevant with her customers…
Pity her in laws weren’t looking after their animals that they chose to ‘care for’. She’s a joke

Reactions: 8
And still Mrs Makeup Classless hasn't sold out, maybe we should set up a gofundme ... what is she on, is Mark not working, why is she trying to make out shes holding the fort , surely Mark is contributing to the household.. jaysus shes dramatic.. on a side note Marks flowers seemed to be garage bought, probably not what the princess was expecting, 10 years of hardship etc 🤣

• Haha
Jesus the wedding photo he's aged alot in 10 yrs the second boy doesn't get a look in !

Reactions: 1
This one is the epitome of all that is wrong with social media , plasters her innocent children all over it , swans off "travelling " on basic witch sun holidays for approx 2 months of the year , sends the young lad to private school (which guarantees you absolutely nothing in terms of the child's of the grades the child will achieve , brags about Louboutin shoes , flash car , tacky footballers wives house and then has the audacity to come on and cry poor mouth she didn't go for a fancy meal because she had alot of fees in September GET A FRIGGIN' LIFE . Just like her products white label trash!

Reactions: 16
This one is the epitome of all that is wrong with social media , plasters her innocent children all over it , swans off "travelling " on basic witch sun holidays for approx 2 months of the year , sends the young lad to private school (which guarantees you absolutely nothing in terms of the child's of the grades the child will achieve , brags about Louboutin shoes , flash car , tacky footballers wives house and then has the audacity to come on and cry poor mouth she didn't go for a fancy meal because she had alot of fees in September GET A FRIGGIN' LIFE . Just like her products white label trash!
I know! I had to laugh at the ”no fancy restaurants” for me 🤣🤣🤣!

All those commentators are so “blown away” by her new powder, uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bought a bottle of foundation from penneys for €6 and it’s fab. Must message them about it in the hopes of a shout out on their page…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bought a bottle of foundation from penneys for €6 and it’s fab. Must message them about it in the hopes of a shout out on their page…
Me too!! Its actually really nice, and i genuinely prefer it to the CT one, and so does my wallet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What foundation is it in Penneys?!
the PS own brand one, I've a couple, there is Perfect Finish foundation (medium to full coverage) and another Matte foundation - medium coverage. There's a double wear one in a glass bottle too, found them all fine and they don't go shiney either - Also, I'm allergic to loads and never had an issue with any of penneys own brand stuff

Reactions: 7
So let me ask this question! MRS has a make up collection with Bperfect yet she tells ya on Insta she's wearing Nars foundation constantly. And yet she expects people to buy the Bperfect foundation with a code she'll share?

Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.