MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me ask this question! MRS has a make up collection with Bperfect yet she tells ya on Insta she's wearing Nars foundation constantly. And yet she expects people to buy the Bperfect foundation with a code she'll share?

Am I missing something?
No you’re not missing anything! U said it spot on! Same with so sue me! Wears charlotte tilbury but promoting her own shite

Reactions: 10
Her shade selection in her new muck sorry foundations are brutal, had a look the other evening in my local chemist and the gap between shade 5 and 6 is huge, one would do well if you wanted a sick day from work to make you look dying and other would transform you into Rihanna. They feel and look chalky and imagine that’s why you only see her dabbing a try puff on her face when demonstrating them and best part is they are a rip off at €24

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I bought her lipsticks. I've always been a Clinique and Max lippy gal. Long story short they have no staying power, smudge and feel awful.
They say change is good, I can tell you now I'll not purchase again. My Daughter buys lipsticks in Penney's and they stay on much better.

Reactions: 2
Bought her lipstick once and it was pure muck. I binned it. Would never buy anything else from her range. They all promote their own brand but wear Charlotte Tilbury or some other high end brand.

Reactions: 7
There's an old saying " the divil ya know is better than the divil ya don't know"
I'll stick to Clinique and Max lipsticks. The quality of the MRS ones put me off buying anything else from the range!

Reactions: 1
Wtf is the sister watching the Rugby cos she appears to be very overdressed for whereever it is.

Reactions: 2
Why does she always insist on her whole family hanging out with her at work. No one wants to see men with buggies hanging around a make up store. I just don’t get it. It’s like he follows her around with the kids like a lost puppy.
also where is Selina. Outside on a night like tonight🤔 wonder why she didn’t got to Michelle’s masterclass.

Reactions: 11
My God , it's a sad time we are living in when these self-righteous instahuns can't keep their children off their public social media pages. There's a few but this one is another level.

Reactions: 6
My God , it's a sad time we are living in when these self-righteous instahuns can't keep their children off their public social media pages. There's a few but this one is another level.
Shes constantly at it, and even tagging her eldest in stories, showing his insta name.

Reactions: 4
Jaysus shes desperate for her already bought Entrepreneur 🤣🤣🤣 Category Winner spot... shes so grateful ladies.. so that only means one thing, we vote for anyone else in that Category... its obvious its in the bag, because its bought, but he ho, help a Crator out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jaysus shes desperate for her already bought Entrepreneur 🤣🤣🤣 Category Winner spot... shes so grateful ladies.. so that only means one thing, we vote for anyone else in that Category... its obvious its in the bag, because its bought, but he ho, help a Crator out
Id like to thank Michelle for posting the link, i voted, just not for her😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe the little lad is clingy cause you literally pushed him out of your arms for ‘your princess’ the minute she arrived

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe the little lad is clingy cause you literally pushed him out of your arms for ‘your princess’ the minute she arrived

Yes absolutely agree!!!! Poor little Gio was just forgotten about when her Princess arrived.

Reactions: 6
Yes absolutely agree!!!! Poor little Gio was just forgotten about when her Princess arrived.
And I hate the comment that little miss perfect Alessa would go to playschool no problem but Gio is acting up 🤬 I think it's disgusting the way she compares them and Gio is almost the one she criticises. He is clingy because Michelle practically discarded him when she found out she was having a girl.

• Sad
And I hate the comment that little miss perfect Alessa would go to playschool no problem but Gio is acting up 🤬 I think it's disgusting the way she compares them and Gio is almost the one she criticises. He is clingy because Michelle practically discarded him when she found out she was having a girl.
How old was Gio when she had the little girl?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.