MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just have to love her comments about inflation and how it's hit all of us... how will she cope with only 2 weeks on Dubai this Christmas instead of 3 πŸ€·πŸ™„πŸ˜‘ she is so fake, trying to relate to her followers
When she was complaining about the cost of diesel was she talking about her BMW X5 or Porsche (that she was flashing the keys of, on the same stories) ?🀬.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lovely big Rolex on the wrist there when she was advertising diillons yokes in Liffey valleyπŸ’β€β™€οΈ 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why get two different bracelets, why is one child separated from the others? Pure tack

Reactions: 7
She’s so off the past year πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Shes so off putting... she has zero awareness, her constant bragging is wearing thin.. she has no comprehension of the cost of living and everyone's struggles, all she is thinking of is €€€, she'd sell her soul to the devil if she had to.. i really hope her sheeple are seeing through her, she hasn't sold out her Mrs Classless for Christmas, thats promising, there's less egits out there been brain washed by social media
---
Why get two different bracelets, why is one child separated from the others? Pure tack
I thought that aswell, Alexa the princess is her number 1

Reactions: 6
She said she’s β€œnot afraid of aging at all” while explaining that she is pumping her face with filler and Botox.

Reactions: 8
Omg just seen there laura b got married… eh why wasnt shelley and stoney there??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.