MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow is she flogging a €6000+ red light mask??!
I am shook. This is such exploitation. She has no morals after this one.
You can get an exceptional light mask for €600-€1k if you do your research and consult an aesthetician. Don’t be taking advice on skin care, especially purchases like this, from a make up artist/influencer flogger. Speechless.
I wouldn’t take any advice from her! The woman can’t even dress herself

Reactions: 1
Wow is she flogging a €6000+ red light mask??!
I am shook. This is such exploitation. She has no morals after this one.
You can get an exceptional light mask for €600-€1k if you do your research and consult an aesthetician. Don’t be taking advice on skin care, especially purchases like this, from a make up artist/influencer flogger. Speechless.
If you follow her link it’s coming up at €351 and the only reason she is promoting it is yes you guessed it she got it for free.

Reactions: 3
If you follow her link it’s coming up at €351 and the only reason she is promoting it is yes you guessed it she got it for free.
Lets all not pay our Electricity bills, , and heating bills and buy The Stupid Mask Mrs is touting because shes been paid to. The poor girl is struggling, she might only be able to afford 2 Weeks in Dubai at Christmas instead of 3...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh lol. I’m on holidays and it’s translated the price to the local currency here 🫣😂😂 all good: that’s actually good value depending on the settings which again I would ask an aesthetician. Can’t figure out how to delete my post. Morto 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh lol. I’m on holidays and it’s translated the price to the local currency here 🫣😂😂 all good: that’s actually good value depending on the settings which again I would ask an aesthetician. Can’t figure out how to delete my post. Morto 🥴
Don’t worry hun! This is a safe place. No judgement here! I agree to ask an aesthetician, rather than acting on the advice of someone being paid to advertise!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There's no fear of me buying that mask off someone who gets botox and fillers tks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Given the fact that she’s said numerous times he’s a nightmare for going into Montessori.. why on earth would she sit and goad him by saying she’s going home to sleep with alessa

Given the fact that she’s said numerous times he’s a nightmare for going into Montessori.. why on earth would she sit and goad him by saying she’s going home to sleep with alessa
He’s an angel compared to my 2yo! Although she really likes rubbing salt on the wound with how much she prefers the girl 😔 daughter doesn’t look bothered with her at all in any clips she’s shown 😂

She's wearing the sons bomber jackets which is why she pointed out the mint green top from RI 🙄🙄🙄🙄#pathetic

Reactions: 3
Mrs grateful is back flogging her Christmas crap but thankfully she is so emotional due to the support and a bit teary, Jesus love save it for the sheep who turn up to your chemist demos sorry masterclasses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just have to love her comments about inflation and how it's hit all of us... how will she cope with only 2 weeks on Dubai this Christmas instead of 3 🤷🙄😡 she is so fake, trying to relate to her followers

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.