MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do some people seriously think that because she’s had a baby girl now she will forget the boys exist 🤣🤣🤣 the only reason I’d feel sorry for her boys is because of the unrealistic expectations her lifestyle will give them, but it’s clear she adores them.

Reactions: 6
Pains me to say it but quite refreshing seeing her come on stories and be honest about everything & not give snippets of the baby and fuel speculation!

Reactions: 14
Pains me to say it but quite refreshing seeing her come on stories and be honest about everything & not give snippets of the baby and fuel speculation!
Absolutely, but did she need to come on with makeup looking so flawless 😂 I looked like I was hit by a train coming home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree, others will show just a foot or the baby from behind and drag out the whole thing for weeks. She is clearly thrilled - I'm delighted for the family :love:

Reactions: 11
Least she wasn't hopping round the hospital like JJ my vagina was throbbing in pain looking at her 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How old is she ,did I read she had ivf for this child or am I wrong ♡
No don't believe she did, impression I got was this wasn't a planned pregnancy but obviously a very welcome one. I'd say she's mid/late 30s.

Beautiful video and name. Can't deny she's a great mother, her boys are so loving to their younger siblings. Aleesa will be spoilt no doubt!

Reactions: 8
Beautiful
Family love the video. Not fond of the name though really thought it
Would have been a really unique
Name. 💖

Reactions: 3
why would you feel sorry for her boys ?? bit weird .. im sure they are only delighted to be big brothers!!
Do you not think its so OBVIOUS that's she has only ever wanted a girl??
Sure, she loves her boys like every mother loves their kids but her life is made now, I would put my life on it too that is why she was so upset and down in the dumps after Gio cause she was so disappointed not having a girl, now I'm not saying Gio isn't so loved and such a beautiful baby before anyone jumps down my neck.... Don't bother, but it is so obvious that she is like a different person this time, she is on cloud 9, nothing could bring her down, cause she finally has her girl.
If people can't see that they must be simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sure, she loves her boys like every mother loves their kids but her life is made now, I would put my life on it too that is why she was so upset and down in the dumps after Gio cause she was so disappointed not having a girl, now I'm not saying Gio isn't so loved and such a beautiful baby before anyone jumps down my neck.... Don't bother, but it is so obvious that she is like a different person this time, she is on cloud 9, nothing could bring her down, cause she finally has her girl.
I don't see the problem with wanting a daughter 🤷‍♀️ people think it's the most evil thing in the world, weird!

• Heart
Gender disappointment happens more often than you’d think. I’m sure she loves her boys more then anything but having a baby girl might have completed their family. I see no shame in enjoying it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Gender disappointment happens more often than you’d think. I’m sure she loves her boys more then anything but having a baby girl might have completed their family. I see no shame in enjoying it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Me neither
I think she's not trying to hide it
But It irks me when people pretend to not see the blatantly obvious

I don't see the problem with wanting a daughter 🤷‍♀️ people think it's the most evil thing in the world, weird!
Its OK for a man to want a son but somehow its not OK for a woman to want a daughter
Rots me

It's clear as day even since she just had the first 2 boys she wanted to have a daughter.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.