MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not the meaning of that, it means the only preference you should have is that they're healthy because all that matters is that the child isn't suffering?
I said that statement always irks me , you take from that statement what you want , on a personal level I find it offensive.

What's weird about it???? If you had a child who unfortunately wasn't born healthy and isn't well would you not be offended by the statement no???? I made a statement saying it irks me. How can people so flippantly throw that statement about without even a second thought to what they are saying ....

Reactions: 1
What's weird about it???? If you had a child who unfortunately wasn't born healthy and isn't well would you not be offended by the statement no???? I made a statement saying it irks me. How can people so flippantly throw that statement about without even a second thought to what they are saying ....
Of course I wouldn't, if I had a sick child I would fully understand that I would never wish for my child to be unwell. I mean.... I'm sorry if you have an unwell child and if so, I have no doubt if you could click your fingers and make the child healthy that you would in an nanosecond. Its nothing got to do with measuring love. No one wishes for their child to be unwell. And no matter what child we give birth to, we will love them the same. If I had a sick child would I wish for them to be well? Of course.
You're misinterpreting the meaning. No one wishes their child unwell, it's about the child, not the love the parent has for their child.

Reactions: 5
Of course I wouldn't, if I had a sick child I would fully understand that I would never wish for my child to be unwell. I mean.... I'm sorry if you have an unwell child and if so, I have no doubt if you could click your fingers and make the child healthy that you would in an nanosecond. Its nothing got to do with measuring love. No one wishes for their child to be unwell. And no matter what child we give birth to, we will love them the same. If I had a sick child would I wish for them to be well? Of course.
You're misinterpreting the meaning. No one wishes their child unwell, it's about the child, not the love the parent has for their child.
I really think it's you missing the point here OBVIOUSLY nobody wishes for a sick child , it's the statement , "I don't care about the gender as long as it's healthy "so if your babies not healthy that changes anything of how you feel about it -it absolutely doesn't making the statement totally pointless!!!While I do in fact in fact understand why people say it , it irks ME my original point!!!! I'll leave it at that as I didn't come on for sympathy it's not needed , also the thread is getting totally derailed.

Reactions: 4
Do you not think its so OBVIOUS that's she has only ever wanted a girl??
Sure, she loves her boys like every mother loves their kids but her life is made now, I would put my life on it too that is why she was so upset and down in the dumps after Gio cause she was so disappointed not having a girl, now I'm not saying Gio isn't so loved and such a beautiful baby before anyone jumps down my neck.... Don't bother, but it is so obvious that she is like a different person this time, she is on cloud 9, nothing could bring her down, cause she finally has her girl.
If people can't see that they must be simple.
Loving this debate about wanting a girl/boy. My mother in law NEVER stops going on about how grateful she is she had a girl after 3 boys. Don’t know if my poor husband has ever heard her say it but my god does she put her daughter on a pedestal 😂 Currently pregnant with my first & so so grateful just to be pregnant in my late 30’s 🤣

Loving this debate about wanting a girl/boy. My mother in law NEVER stops going on about how grateful she is she had a girl after 3 boys. Don’t know if my poor husband has ever heard her say it but my god does she put her daughter on a pedestal 😂 Currently pregnant with my first & so so grateful just to be pregnant in my late 30’s 🤣
Can’t stand Michelle but her children are fabulous, love little Gio 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair to her she makes motherhood look easy- doesn't look like any nannies etc and the kids look genuinely happy
I think people are starting to like her again after the B perfect drama 🤔

• Angry
I love motherly wifey family Michelle.
She loves her kids and you won’t see her swanning off on her own with #girlboss and leaving the baby in the first few weeks and months.
I just don’t like the ‘everyday makeup’ sell sell sell shite because it’s pure drag queen crazy Bperfect pride make up all the time.
Pride and drag make up has a place, everyday in some places. But when selling to the other 30 odd year old women of Ireland I would love a bit of normal make up some day from her and not this bleeping glittery eyes and fake lashes all the time.
I don’t dislike her overall, just would love if she did her bridal looks as tutorials as opposed to the mad bleeping Vegas pride sparkly stuff always

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love motherly wifey family Michelle.
She loves her kids and you won’t see her swanning off on her own with #girlboss and leaving the baby in the first few weeks and months.
I just don’t like the ‘everyday makeup’ sell sell sell shite because it’s pure drag queen crazy Bperfect pride make up all the time.
Pride and drag make up has a place, everyday in some places. But when selling to the other 30 odd year old women of Ireland I would love a bit of normal make up some day from her and not this bleeping glittery eyes and fake lashes all the time.
I don’t dislike her overall, just would love if she did her bridal looks as tutorials as opposed to the mad bleeping Vegas pride sparkly stuff always
I have to admit, more simple non overly tanned looks would be great! I hate make up but it’s nice to have a tutorial to watch that’s not 25 eyeshadows and flawless lashes 😂

• Heart
I don’t know anybody who has bought or who wears her product, could be my age though, I’m late 30s. Is it aimed at younger audiences?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know anybody who has bought or who wears her product, could be my age though, I’m late 30s. Is it aimed at younger audiences?
I’m 30 and use the blusher and lipstick combo. Rarely, but I have them 😂

Sorry now but the hack of the three a them with their bad hats prancing around fairyhouse all weekend …

That Selina one gives me the scutters 🙄

• Haha
Sorry now but the hack of the three a them with their bad hats prancing around fairyhouse all weekend …

That Selina one gives me the scutters 🙄
God, I was only looking at them earlier and thinking what a gorgeous set of sisters. 😂

She looks tired as is normal she should stop pushing herself so much there's no need nobody expects u to be doing tutorials with a newborn .

The car seat 🤢🤢🤢 Maybe just me but I thought it was so tack I actually don't mind Michelle but her style can be very cheap looking but it prob cost her a fortune

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it wouldnt be my cup of tea either but i have seen it in the shop and it is very cute. Very expensive considering the colour but im guessing she is making the most of everything pink for her much long awaited babygirl. It is very Michelle, flashy and trashy. LOL

The car seat 🤢🤢🤢 Maybe just me but I thought it was so tack I actually don't mind Michelle but her style can be very cheap looking but it prob cost her a fortune
where is the car seat being shown ? I can see her profile but no stories. Have I been blocked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.