MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it can't only be her due date week now???? Did she not say at her launch it was her due date and also that's why she cancelled that girls wedding because it was too close to her due date?? Sure that wedding was over a month ago!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Surely it can't only be her due date week now???? Did she not say at her launch it was her due date and also that's why she cancelled that girls wedding because it was too close to her due date?? Sure that wedding was over a month ago!!!
I’d say her dates must be off, she’s apparently measured 3 weeks ahead but any doctor would advise to be checked more regularly because that’s a massive difference 😬

I’d say her dates must be off, she’s apparently measured 3 weeks ahead but any doctor would advise to be checked more regularly because that’s a massive difference 😬
And I don't think they'd leave her that long either then if baby is measuring 3 weeks ahead sure she be huge then!!

She definitely said that she was due in April. I remember calculating, with others, earlier in this thread that there would be 13 months between new baby and Gio. He was born in March.

Nobody will believe her as she said it to all her followers she drank it and had sex
No not her followers, but the staff in whatever hospital will get the blame from her. She’s not stupid enough to say it on Instagram…. (But stupid enough to try the castor oil to begin with!) 🤯

Am I stupid or too young but what would caster oil do or why is it harmful?
The baby can ingest their poo and it can cause serious problems. It basically gives you the runs and it’s supposed to cause contractions. It’s a very old method that’s been proven to not work.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.