MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now. Erin seems like a hard working woman and I love her honestly around her sons diagnosis. Why should she be held accountable for her father or brothers behaviour? Having her in the same sentence as Ashling Murphy is so wrong. Check yourself.
Nope 👎 won’t! She is funded by her brother! House bought, cars bought, Childs school paid, housecoat business funded & partner gets a few token guitar gigs 🤬

Reactions: 11
Nope 👎 won’t! She is funded by her brother! House bought, cars bought, Childs school paid, housecoat business funded & partner gets a few token guitar gigs 🤬
Your absolutely wrong here. She may have got a car or a house bought But she seems like
A very hard working lady. She has her own business . And lots of collabs, ads etc!! She makes a
Decent penny herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your absolutely wrong here. She may have got a car or a house bought But she seems like
A very hard working lady. She has her own business . And lots of collabs, ads etc!! She makes a
Decent penny herself.
Nope I won’t go into details here!!! U pay for it if u want ! All available on visionnet 😊

Reactions: 5
she confirmed 3 weeks ago she was full term how is she still pregnant? didnt think they ley you go that far over

Reactions: 4
She's such a dose. Never forget that video of her trying to sell something and her filthy dirty makeup brushes and manky palettes in the background.

What does her bro do that funds her ?? Thought Pete was just a camera man … for Conor Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How did she know she was having a girl in September if she is still pregnant. I know she could of paid for a harmony test so maybe thats it.

Reactions: 1
she confirmed 3 weeks ago she was full term how is she still pregnant? didnt think they ley you go that far over
Is her due date not the 7th of April? Alot of people say they are 9 months pregnant when they are only 36 weeks pregnant for attention and to build suspense.

Reactions: 3
Arent you pregnant for 10 months though or 40 weeks so 9 months would be around 36 weeks.
There are 13 weeks in every 3 months so technically 40 weeks is 9 months and 1 week. Menstrual cycles are usually 28 days or 4 weeks, if you are counting months in Menstrual cycles a pregnancy is 10 months but only 9 calendar months and 1 week. If a month was 4 weeks there would be 13 months in the year (52÷4=13)

Reactions: 3
She actually said a few weeks ago she was 39 weeks pregnant at the time of her baby shower

Reactions: 2
How did she know she was having a girl in September if she is still pregnant. I know she could of paid for a harmony test so maybe thats it.
You can find out in the like 10th week the sex and given that you are an older mum if there is a birth defect. Not going to leave it out to comments, but I'm assuming anyone that gives a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.