MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dead right I would have been gutted if I was told I’d be having a boy 🤣 gender disappointment is real ☺ Beautiful name and those kids are blessed with being born with beautiful thick hair ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s dead right I would have been gutted if I was told I’d be having a boy 🤣 gender disappointment is real ☺ Beautiful name and those kids are blessed with being born with beautiful thick hair ☺
She really does seem like an amazing mother to me
The boys are a credit to her the way they are so gentle and hands on with Gio
To me that speaks volumes
She's obviously doing something right

Reactions: 20
The way the boys were in that video were just a joy and it would fill your heart. They appear hands on and natural and will be of great help to her to her. As some one mentioned above they are a credit to her.

Reactions: 23
Eh yeah it's blatantly obvious she's on cloud nine after finally having a girl and so she should be!!! After 3 boys who wouldn't want a little girl all things pink ect and clearly the boys wanted a sister too cause its as plain as day from her video to see how happy they all are and it's really lovely to see its so genuine and her family is complete now.

Reactions: 12
Of course she’s happy she has a girl, it’s been a house full of boys for so long! My friend was disappointed after giving birth to her 3rd boy as she knew she wouldn’t go again and would never have a daughter! Michelle is one of the most realistic ones who show true feelings I don’t think anyone should shame her for it!!

Reactions: 12
She makes beautoft babies and children. Those bigger boys are so loving. Beautiful family, even though she does my head in.

Reactions: 10
Don’t like the name at all 🤪 it’s too I dunno sounds weird with the ls and ss’s . I’m pronouncing it Al - less - A

Reactions: 1
Don’t like the name at all 🤪 it’s too I dunno sounds weird with the ls and ss’s . I’m pronouncing it Al - less - A
I actually like it, I dunno - I wasn't sure at first and don't know anyone with the name, but it's quite pretty. I just looked up the meaning -

'Origin of the name Alessa
Alessa is a feminine form of Alessio, an Italian variant of Alexander.

What is the meaning of the name Alessa?

Alessa means “defending men”, “defender of men”, “defender of the people” or “protector of men” (from ancient Greek “aléxein/ἀλέξειν” = to defend/protect + “anēr/ἀνήρ” = man).'

A nice meaning considering she has 3 older brothers 🥰

Last edited:
Yea it's a but of a meh name but names grow on ya once the personality comes through honestly I think once they're healthy who cares if they're a boy or girl really !

Reactions: 2
Yea it's a but of a meh name but names grow on ya once the personality comes through honestly I think once they're healthy who cares if they're a boy or girl really !
And if they weren't healthy you wouldn't love them any less , this statement always irks me , your child is your child no matter what .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And if they weren't healthy you wouldn't love them any less , this statement always irks me , your child is your child no matter what .
That's not the meaning of that, it means the only preference you should have is that they're healthy because all that matters is that the child isn't suffering?

Aw, love her honesty about BF, the breast feeding police will be out but new mothers need honesty. She’s a little dote 💕

Reactions: 8
Aw, love her honesty about BF, the breast feeding police will be out but new mothers need honesty. She’s a little dote 💕
100% this. It’s nice to hear about the reality of it, rather than the likes of Joanne Larby shoving it down everyone’s neck.

Also worth noting that she said she had a much different birth on this baby than the last. My two were very different, and I actually did feel great after the second one. The first, I was like a train wreck! It didn’t impact how I felt about my babies, but your overall mood and demeanour is different if you’re feeling better. I’m sure she’s happy to have her girl along with her gorgeous boys, but I’d say being comfortably over the pregnancy and labour is also contributing to her happiness! 😊

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.