Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
7739F997-699E-4365-95B3-329CDF40F6A9.jpeg

Oh bore off Michelle, just back from the Pine Cliffs to her luxury mansion and BMW. Not long after their family trip to Dubai, she returned with more diamonds from there. There’s no one that displays wealth and material things as much as Michelle. She charges the absolute maximum for makeup and masterclasses too.

Reactions: 26

Madscone

VIP Member
She comes from privilege...whether you like to hear it or not MRS! She's the epitome of toxic positivity. She makes out like she is doing it all when she actually has her parents and family on tap to support her. She has no idea how privileged she is and that filters into all facets of her life be it her job, career, house etc...

Reactions: 23

boozysuzy

VIP Member
The way the boys were in that video were just a joy and it would fill your heart. They appear hands on and natural and will be of great help to her to her. As some one mentioned above they are a credit to her.

Reactions: 23

Jennymac

VIP Member
But she got to live rent free for about 10 years in a cottage on his parents land while they saved to build the house which is built in his parents land if she had a mortgate and had to pay for the land she would have had to work a bit harder 😏

Reactions: 22

Winkle

Chatty Member
I am genuinely worried for the people who paid to go to that and clapped and cheered. One even posted 'how amazing is this woman'? Im appalled

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Because she is plainly saying her life is made as she FINALLY has a daughter.
I don’t agree with that sentiment! As much as I call out shady behaviour etc Michelle dotes on her boys! She possibly just wanted to share girly pursuits with a daughter. But she’s always at her kids football/rugby/horse riding etc

Princesssun

Chatty Member
She is really starting to irritate me. Grand she seems to work hard and adores her kids. Good for her. But there’s ally out there like her and she has incredible support which many don’t have. But she’s going on about needing that night out so much. The same person went to France kid free with the hubby a few weeks ago for 5 days. Ffs give me a break. Most people don’t get that with 4 young kids at home. She is privileged beyond belief and fair play to her but stop crying into your phone like a gobshite just because you won some stupidity award. Plus saying she won by thousands is just horrible to the others in her category. She could have kept that bit to herself.

Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
Raises €5k plus for a childrens cancer charity at her event. But that was only donations from the guests for the raffle.
She made €40k on that show and didn’t even match the donation to bring it up to €10k…
But flies to NY instead. These huns are frauds

Tinybops

VIP Member
Do you not think its so OBVIOUS that's she has only ever wanted a girl??
Sure, she loves her boys like every mother loves their kids but her life is made now, I would put my life on it too that is why she was so upset and down in the dumps after Gio cause she was so disappointed not having a girl, now I'm not saying Gio isn't so loved and such a beautiful baby before anyone jumps down my neck.... Don't bother, but it is so obvious that she is like a different person this time, she is on cloud 9, nothing could bring her down, cause she finally has her girl.
If people can't see that they must be simple.
Gender disappointment happens more often than you’d think. I’m sure she loves her boys more then anything but having a baby girl might have completed their family. I see no shame in enjoying it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Oh yes, hi freddie and millie toys....

Just letting you know we need a new seat here for Alessa, I'm not paying though hun's so just send it on there and we'l say no more, OK thank you 👍👍

Fuck off beggers, if you're doing so well for yourself like you say, you are well able to buy it yourself, no need to tag them 🖕🖕

Attachments

• Heart

Nopatience

VIP Member
You would swear the 4 kids just landed on her door step out of the blue, yes Michelle you have 4 kids and plenty of money to rear them, think of the family with 4 kids living in a hotel room, the latest homeless numbers are terrifying. She really irritates me lately.

Reactions: 20

Winkle

Chatty Member
There's also a lot of luck involved in successful careers, its not all about hard work but lots like to make out that it is, to justify their lifestyles. If it was all down to hard work, myself and hubby and many others would be rolling in it.

• Heart
I have to say.... I feel sorry for poor oul Michelle not knowing where ta fuk to get a halloween costume for a girl...
There's a search engine called Google... Also that big shop called Tesco... Pennys 🤷

• Haha