MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saying much but she was around lots and lots of people and that event was not really need I would rather stay at home with my sick child than go to the event,
If I was her I would have absolutely went. It's a big deal for her business wise so it's a work event for her.

Ah yes this is the pose and stance of someone with crippling back pain 😏😏😏
😄 wrong thread and yes I agree 🤪

Reactions: 2
I have to say, I found her story yesterday where she said she was "Devo" at having to do her grocery shopping herself, tone deaf. Following a weekend of tragedies where 2 mothers had the utter devastation of losing their kids, I thought this comment was very inappropriate. She has no idea what real devastation is

Reactions: 12
I have to say, I found her story yesterday where she said she was "Devo" at having to do her grocery shopping herself, tone deaf. Following a weekend of tragedies where 2 mothers had the utter devastation of losing their kids, I thought this comment was very inappropriate. She has no idea what real devastation is
I agree. It's also so f**King boring!!

She really seems to think she is super mum, ye all ask how I balance it and do it all, meanwhile her is a ad showcasing how amazing I am to get funds to do this fake insta like

Reactions: 4
Her brides she posts usually look fab i have to say. But the money she charges then the pressies is scandalous

Reactions: 5
Dunno why she has to get out in the ridiculous shoes she can’t walk in with 2 small kids 😂

Why take her sisters with her for an anniversary dinner what ever about the kids put the sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.