MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why take her sisters with her for an anniversary dinner what ever about the kids put the sisters
I happened to be in the Ivy at the same time as them last night, I was thinking the very same thing. The husband must be a saint!

Selena smoking like a train outside too. Just shows you that they only post what they want us to see!

Reactions: 12
I happened to be in the Ivy at the same time as them last night, I was thinking the very same thing. The husband must be a saint!

Selena smoking like a train outside too. Just shows you that they only post what they want us to see!
The poor wee kids were falling asleep. Why didn't she go out for lunch instead of dinner or else leave the kids at home?

Reactions: 7
Jez, easy known all the huns get the Environ for free the amount of product the use. No need for that amount at all. Erin Mc G is the same. Lashes it on.
Very annoying to watch when you buy it with hard earned cash.

Reactions: 7
Jez, easy known all the huns get the Environ for free the amount of product the use. No need for that amount at all. Erin Mc G is the same. Lashes it on.
Very annoying to watch when you buy it with hard earned cash.
I was thinking the very same watching her slather it on. The environ products I use are well thought out and planned for. Seeing all these floggers get it for free puts me off and I really love the bits I have.

Reactions: 3
I have to say.... I feel sorry for poor oul Michelle not knowing where ta fuk to get a halloween costume for a girl...
There's a search engine called Google... Also that big shop called Tesco... Pennys 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And so the begging continues, its actually embarrassing. I'd rather go without something than beg for it on insta. Does she not even realise how ridiculous she looks by asking such a stupid question as where to buy girls clothes 🤔 How about trying the kids clothes shops like the rest of us Michelle 🤬

Reactions: 14
And so the begging continues, its actually embarrassing. I'd rather go without something than beg for it on insta. Does she not even realise how ridiculous she looks by asking such a stupid question as where to buy girls clothes 🤔 How about trying the kids clothes shops like the rest of us Michelle 🤬
And begging for something so cheap 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m no expert on babies but I’d that bassinet not a bit small for her at this stage? Poor wee thing looks squashed into it.

Reactions: 4
Shes already a mother of 3, like any shop that sells boys clothes, also sells girls, duck OFF MICHELLE AND BUY YOUR OWN tit LIKE THE REST OF US😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The husband must be mortified by her carry on. He's a good businessman yet his missus is begging for clothes for the kids 😂 cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was only in the disneys store last week, they’ve loads of costumes only catch you have to pay for them or it’s considered stealing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
jeez that’s a very difficult question. If only you could get an encyclopaedia & look that up. Best of luck in your search x
Imagine there was one where like you type in what you wanted and it delivered almost a million hits in miliseconds. Someone should create that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.