MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely would, and in a way I think her expectations of her family are completely unfair - it was her decision to have her 4 kids and even though there’s an age gap, there’s still a lot of work with them.
To be fair you can tell her family love being so involved. They are such doting grandparents. She is definitely lucky to have them all so involved and willing to help.

Reactions: 8
I don’t ever get the impressions she expects anything tbh. I just think she one of the very fortunate people who have involved family.

Reactions: 4
I don’t ever get the impressions she expects anything tbh. I just think she one of the very fortunate people who have involved family.
She is very fortunate, but let’s be real - did someone offer to take her 4 kids so she could go away again, or did she ask them to? Even asking someone to look after your kids once is you expecting that they will agree (otherwise you’d never ask).

To be fair you can tell her family love being so involved. They are such doting grandparents. She is definitely lucky to have them all so involved and willing to help.
Oh they do love to be involved, which is great to see, it’s still a big ask.

She is very fortunate, but let’s be real - did someone offer to take her 4 kids so she could go away again, or did she ask them to? Even asking someone to look after your kids once is you expecting that they will agree (otherwise you’d never ask).

Oh they do love to be involved, which is great to see, it’s still a big ask.
Maybe they did!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If her sister has the kids, why didn’t her husband stay with kids and let the two sisters go to see the other sister 🤔

If her sisters had kids would be a different story does his family be around at all?

Is “Stoney” nicknamed after his stone miserable face? He always looks miserable on camera, she’d be better keeping him off it he looks so uncomfortable, your away with the husband out the phone down and enjoy it

Reactions: 3
Is “Stoney” nicknamed after his stone miserable face? He always looks miserable on camera, she’d be better keeping him off it he looks so uncomfortable, your away with the husband out the phone down and enjoy it
I think it’s just cos his surname is Stone lol

I don’t think he likes being on stories at all, he prob looks so grumpy in the hope she won’t post it 🤣

Reactions: 14
Not Michelle’s business & her husband is a self employed joiner. I’m not ‘my brothers keeper’ comes to mind here. If you were to judge me by my parents in law I’d be mortified at their antics
was answering a question on the in laws though & what they do to be fair it wasn’t a random comment!

But they’re not MRS business? So shouldn’t be on this thread? Crazy as it is 🤷‍♀️
Is that the reason she doesn't involve them? Has he siblings? Never a word about any of them. Also it's obviously his family that has the money so they can afford the house, fancy cars, etc? Does Michelle come from money too?

Is that the reason she doesn't involve them? Has he siblings? Never a word about any of them. Also it's obviously his family that has the money so they can afford the house, fancy cars, etc? Does Michelle come from money too?
I don’t know if she comes from money but her bridal make up could set you back €1k for your party that morning and then god knows how much for a night away if she demands that too!

• Wow
I don’t think she does but she has done well for herself make up wise and mark is fab at what he does too. It’s his parents cottage they used to live in and also his parents land they built on which would be a massive help to anyone starting out

Reactions: 1
The whole family in coordinating clothes marching through Ashbourne and filming themselves, mother of God. Its pathological.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole family in coordinating clothes marching through Ashbourne and filming themselves, mother of God. Its pathological.
Be careful who you are speaking about, she is the First Lady of Ashbourne!!! She is only short of requesting a title and a horse drawn carriage!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1487289

Oh bore off Michelle, just back from the Pine Cliffs to her luxury mansion and BMW. Not long after their family trip to Dubai, she returned with more diamonds from there. There’s no one that displays wealth and material things as much as Michelle. She charges the absolute maximum for makeup and masterclasses too.
Better THAN others
Wtf is wrong with these people? Why can't they use the correct word. Boils my blood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.