MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right up Brendan’s hole tonight too. Is it just me or is he a total dose?
Also her laugh - I have finally clicked who it’s identical to- Frank Bruno’s laugh! Uncanny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah I can’t 🙈 the teeth are just brutal
Has none of her family told her to sort them out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course have a whinge and then finish it off with an ad.
Sickens me when she says she’s so honest and real compared to others that show only the good side of Instagram. When has she ever popped on to say something negative is going on in her life? It’s all tacky shite(nails 🤢) a new car, holidays, freebies, freeloading etc. i know the teeth are horrendous but has anyone else noticed the length of her fingers? Her hands look as long… now it may be just the camera but I’ve always noticed it. Does anyone know if the tits are as fake as the teeth and the lips?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yea she's had the boobs done a long time.why does she not go to ciara lambert anymore for the hair they used to be best friends?

Reactions: 3
Of course have a whinge and then finish it off with an ad.
Sickens me when she says she’s so honest and real compared to others that show only the good side of Instagram. When has she ever popped on to say something negative is going on in her life? It’s all tacky shite(nails 🤢) a new car, holidays, freebies, freeloading etc. i know the teeth are horrendous but has anyone else noticed the length of her fingers? Her hands look as long… now it may be just the camera but I’ve always noticed it. Does anyone know if the tits are as fake as the teeth and the lips?
I’ve always notice the length of her fingers too ! I don’t think the length of her nails help things either .
Ah lads her teeth is just awful , bless her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can see her moving away from Bperfect! I wouldn't blame her, now that the Corrigans are involved.... what a disgrace. Is bperfect desperate for sale. She is right to remind people how she has gotten to where she is by hard graft. Not like K&O C. Orna made that tan look like utter muck the way she applied it.

I can see her moving away from Bperfect! I wouldn't blame her, now that the Corrigans are involved.... what a disgrace. Is bperfect desperate for sale. She is right to remind people how she has gotten to where she is by hard graft. Not like K&O C. Orna made that tan look like utter muck the way she applied it.

Id try her products if she wasn’t linked to him.
I’d say that’s the long term goal, 4 kids she’s busy and not the best time to fly solo. She’s the determination and work ethic to do it. Mixed in with bPerfect cheapens it and
Doesn’t give off glam vibes

Reactions: 3
I remember seeing something before about Toxic Positivity & all I can relate it to is MrsMakeUp. Does anyone else see this?

The constant non stop laughing, life is always wonderful, I’m so grateful for every single last thing, my diddies, fook it…….

She came on stories last night claiming she keeps things so real - no she absolutely doesn’t. The non stop bragging of getting up so early and the long days she works. We all work hard but not all of us have the luxury of both set of grandparents & there siblings on tap for babysitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Id try her products if she wasn’t linked to him.
I’d say that’s the long term goal, 4 kids she’s busy and not the best time to fly solo. She’s the determination and work ethic to do it. Mixed in with bPerfect cheapens it and
Doesn’t give off glam vibes
My husband got me a set of hers last Christmas, to be fair the products are lovely. Was very impressed with them! Although they’re very expensive really🫣

Reactions: 1
Laughing at the working hard never had anything handed to me.. didn’t they live in the cottage on his parents land or built the new house on their land or something to that effect??

Reactions: 11
Yea I'd say they have a small mortgage being gifted land come on like bperfect suits I'd say small investment and they can look after all the behind the scene let's be honest these people are just the face of white label products end of

I like Michelle 🤷‍♀️ I've met her a fair few times and she's just super sound. Also like her products and think they're inexpensive.

Have to say i love Michelle! Bought a good few products and love them all especially the palettes 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.