MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she mentioned she bought the ticket to go last minute, so ya think they get tipped they’ve won?

Reactions: 6
Was there two different award shows last night? My beautician was there and put up the table plan and I didn't see Mrs or sabby on the list.

They all also defo knew.
Denise Pelo was to be going then no word then didn’t win.
Sabrina brought her staff !!
MRS last minute ticket

Reactions: 4
Nobody told Corinna Tolan so she rocked up with all her staff and won nothing🙈
I'm sure she came second in 2 categories.
Nice to bring your staff out on a glam night out. Even if it is a swizz. We don't do or go anywhere where I work. Never had a Christmas party or night out.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she came second in 2 categories.
Nice to bring your staff out on a glam night out. Even if it is a swizz. We don't do or go anywhere where I work. Never had a Christmas party or night out.
2nd won’t be good enough for Corinna

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Flip the head on her about not being in the best mua category… the mask slipped!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god she couldn't hide the disappointment at winning best influencer and not best MUA 😂😂 she's FAKE to the core

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she will be liked being called best influencer aka a glorified QVC sales person

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she will be liked being called best influencer aka a glorified QVC sales person
She would be more respected as a MUA if she spent less time talking shite on Instagram and flogging crap that she has received for free eg. Rugs and carpets 🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.