MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this one for charity or to pay for her jaunt to Dubai?

Pls god tell me nobody bought those jumpers like wtf

Reactions: 2
There’s no doubt she’s done well for herself but the videos show her looking a lot different than her own carefully angled & edited pics. That dress she wore is like something I made my barbie when I was 8 🤣

They are all super chavvy, but dress it up as keeping it real. Love to see her if she actually lived in Dubai though….

Reactions: 5
That saxophone guy is like a ghost haunting the hun set, dear god it’s brutal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
€100 for a 2 course meal and to listen to those eejits talk about themselves for 2 hours. €100?! My god, fools and their money 🙃

Reactions: 11
It’s send to have been one big ego feed for Michelle, up on the stage at the end with the family and getting handed the baby to take the applause from everyone, God help us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s self indulgence at its finest, but honestly do the people who attend these things not see this?
Aoibhe devlins neighbour was only wetting her knickers at it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A standing ovation and those sad women up mad clapping!!! Sad country we live in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A standing ovation and those sad women up mad clapping!!! Sad country we live in.
Its the pits, she craves attention . My god an insult to women who deserve a standing ovation. In my eyes.. the likes of Vicky Phelan may God rest her soul, was a woman who deserved a standing ovation not this attention craving ,gobshite of a woman 😡 She needs to seriously cop herself on. The women standing and clapping for Michelle are just as pathetic !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Over 400 people at it and €100 a ticket she must have cleaned up yesterday 🫣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.