MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The goodie bags 🫢🫢 it’s like shite you’d find t the bottom of your handbag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
€100 for a 2 course meal and to listen to those eejits talk about themselves for 2 hours. €100?! My god, fools and their money 🙃
And over 400 went so that's over 40g plus what she made on her merchandise. Shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s shocking to see so many people went to this. They must be really desperate. I’d much rather spend it on lunch with friends or a massage. The after party was a joke too. All her family and friends dancing away like saddos they are. Also why can’t she leave her work separate to the kids. They were dragged to the set up and the day itself. I find that a bit odd to be honest. Yer man Mark comes across as an absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d make the whole
Family do a weekend of work to bring the all to Dubai on the pay packet she’s brought home

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well that’s true. But still think it’s odd they all have to be involved in everything she does. Parents, sisters, hubby and kids. But they all worked their asses off filling goodie bags so god love them don’t they deserve a little party with Nikki and Denise.

Reactions: 7
I am genuinely worried for the people who paid to go to that and clapped and cheered. One even posted 'how amazing is this woman'? Im appalled

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Gio, never got to be a baby, he had to grow up before his time, In years to come Gio will realise he was pushed aside, its so sad 😞 as for the show, it was embarrassing, she stomped on stage like a horse... for €100 into that master class, those goodie bags were mortifying 🙄

Reactions: 14
So they only have a sofa room and the 1 bedroom in that house. That's all you ever see, them all lying on top of each other on the sofa or bet into the bed. She must be living on a building site, shes such a brag but never shows around the house.

Reactions: 7
Poor Gio, never got to be a baby, he had to grow up before his time, In years to come Gio will realise he was pushed aside, its so sad 😞 as for the show, it was embarrassing, she stomped on stage like a horse... for €100 into that master class, those goodie bags were mortifying 🙄

I always feel sorry for the little chap too. It's all about Alessa, little Gio doesn't get a look in.

Reactions: 6
I feel her brand is all so cheap, and tacky - she has potential but I think going with bperfect has ruined her tbh

Reactions: 11
Remember when people predicted she was gonna be all about her girl and poor gio would be cast aside lol

Reactions: 9
They are like a pack of Travellers, watching stories of the sheep supporting her and inflating her already huge ego, makes me want to delete Instagram

Reactions: 12
Omg who the hell is that one with the long platt on her grid😆😆 total chav. Also didn’t recognise laura B has she put on a lot of weight?

Reactions: 3
Omg who the hell is that one with the long platt on her grid😆😆 total chav. Also didn’t recognise laura B has she put on a lot of weight?
#nofilter they all look different when they don’t manipulate the angles

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.