MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle repping up Dubai for its zero tolerance on bullshit vis a vis the Balenciaga story! Dubai also has zero tolerance for women & human rights 🤬
She deleted it obviously had a few messages with people educating her a bit 🙄

Reactions: 4
Every child is a blessing and every parent thinks their child is great and is proud of them blah blah blah.... BUTTTTTT what exactly is she trying to prove by constantly going on about how amazing her kids are, how happy she is, loves her life etc etc. And also, it is fckd up how much she goes on about her little girl, how glad she is that she finally has her girl and so on. I'd say it makes her boys feel very loved 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Every child is a blessing and every parent thinks their child is great and is proud of them blah blah blah.... BUTTTTTT what exactly is she trying to prove by constantly going on about how amazing her kids are, how happy she is, loves her life etc etc. And also, it is fckd up how much she goes on about her little girl, how glad she is that she finally has her girl and so on. I'd say it makes her boys feel very loved 🙄🙄
I think it’s a question of who is she trying to prove it to. People who bang on like that I don’t believe are actually happy.

Her message yesterday about being 24 hours away from a masterclass and not able to help people with tickets was the rudest thing I’ve seen in a while. She has no cop on or business sense. She’s essentially handing out goodie bags in the conference room of a hotel, what’s the big deal? And going on about the four kids being packed up - there’s absolutely no need for them to be there. Let them stay at home and be minded by any of the other many family members they have at their beck and call. Honestly she’s like a college student with a business case trying to prove how busy and successful she is, cringe to watch.

Reactions: 20
I’m cringing at the video on her stories of the masterclass. It basically looks like a glorified sales showroom with all her products and hoodies with mrs on them 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
All kids are amazing, in their own way no matter what. But Jesus I’ve never seen anyone go on as much as her 🙈 that poor gio was her bread and butter until she got her girl and now he’s shipped off whenever possible and she brings the girl everywhere 😳 I’d say he doesn’t know what’s going on.

I’m cringing at the video on her stories of the masterclass. It basically looks like a glorified sales showroom with all her products and hoodies with mrs on them 🙈🙈🙈
all the huns there schilling their white labelled chinese tat🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m dying looking at the set up. Totally agree no need for all the “monkeys” to be there. The state of the personalised MRS hoodies.
Did anyone see Selina’s story of her walking in front of the camera and doing a twirl. She’s basically just checking people in once they arrive? She looks like a drag queen in the red get up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her message yesterday about being 24 hours away from a masterclass and not able to help people with tickets was the rudest thing I’ve seen in a while. She has no cop on or business sense. She’s essentially handing out goodie bags in the conference room of a hotel, what’s the big deal? And going on about the four kids being packed up - there’s absolutely no need for them to be there. Let them stay at home and be minded by any of the other many family members they have at their beck and call. Honestly she’s like a college student with a business case trying to prove how busy and successful she is, cringe to watch.
I was at her 2018 show... Her family got the best table right in front of the stage and platefulls of food while the rest of us got about 1/4 of a sandwich and the screen stopped working so 1/2 the room count see the demo 🙈💩 she's in it for the money! 🤑💰💵💸

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus, the people at that “event” are easily entertained. It’s one big sales pitch for her instahun friends shite brands.

Reactions: 13
She's beyond pathetic. Her story a few nights ago about how Devo she was that her dress showed up in the wrong colour was my breaking point... It was time to unfollow. FFS there are a lot worse things going on in people's lives and while she might be disappointed that the dress is not right, don't bloody announce it to the world. Have some cop. But then again she doesn't... she rants on about how awful our homeless situation is but not one word of it is sincere, she is so self centred and 100% thinks she's above everyone else

Jesus! Now sorry, a room full of grown women clapping and cheering this thick dancing around to the bleeping venga boys. I just turned meself inside out with the cringe 🥴🥴 and Nikki whelan plugging her free stay in the “Knightsbridge” hotel. Knightsbrook Nicola. If you’re gonna scab stuff for free at least have the decency to get the name right! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a very cheap and tacky side to her and her sisters. Its not Italian, its more my big fat gyp wedding vibes. Everything is over exaggerated,overly shiny sparkly and tacky... and CHEAP. No touch of class. They are loud 🤮

Reactions: 18
Who does your one Selina think she is???? It's laughable.
Also, is that Mrs husband wearing the hoodie? 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.