MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its her job to flog make up but i can never get over the sheer volume of stuff she puts on her skin and lips. Must feel disgusting?!

Reactions: 5
Does this one ever eat at home? Always seems to be out eating with the family. No idea how she does it with the 4. Stressful and complete waste of money. Maybe she had to steer clear of the house while the slaves put up her Christmas decos

Reactions: 4
Imagine sitting down to write that post!🤣 we get it Michelle...you have 4 kids and "work"....loads of people do it without the support and privilege you have!
Jesus Christ, I’ve 4 kids and wouldn’t even think of posting that. Although I don’t live in a f#ck off house with a mountain of help and flog cheap make up for a living 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads the teeth and the new lisp with the bottom row 🙈

It’s weird, not so much a lisp…. But defo speaking differently
Maybe the dentist will tweek them later

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine sitting down to write that post!🤣 we get it Michelle...you have 4 kids and "work"....loads of people do it without the support and privilege you have!
And don't forget how grateful she is to have a house over their heads and how disgusted she is at the homeless figures in Ireland at the moment, she even said the people of Ireland should be protesting... Ah but they were Michelle, you certainly weren't out on the streets though! No, you were lapping it up with the other "influences" at santa House express 🙄 funny how they all booked to see santa on the same day.....😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
And don't forget how grateful she is to have a house over their heads and how disgusted she is at the homeless figures in Ireland at the moment, she even said the people of Ireland should be protesting... Ah but they were Michelle, you certainly weren't out on the streets though! No, you were lapping it up with the other "influences" at santa House express 🙄 funny how they all booked to see santa on the same day.....😂
Does this narcissist ever stop preying on the vulnerable? With the story on the homeless rally. The protest was widely advertised, yet she posts this after the fact. She didn’t go out and march in support though! While 11,397 will be homeless for Christmas, she has mentioned going to Dubai with her family while in St. Tropez after her stay at the Pine Cliffs. Most people if they had a lavish house like hers, wouldn’t want leave.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Dubai for Christmas really ? I would be shocked if she did this. Imagine dreaming of the big house with 4 kids and being so lucky it all comes true to feck off to Dubai (magical at Xmas🤔🙄) to spend it there. If I was her I would be locking myself up in that house and enjoying every second with my little family. It just 😡 so much.
Also if she felt so badly for all the homeless why didn’t she donate some of her freebie trips to Santa or Tayto or wherever else she gets to a homeless family. She is full of sh*t. Also annoys me all this over the top gratefullness. I have a friend who goes on like this and it’s utterly fake.

Reactions: 15
Dubai for Christmas really ? I would be shocked if she did this. Imagine dreaming of the big house with 4 kids and being so lucky it all comes true to feck off to Dubai (magical at Xmas🤔🙄) to spend it there. If I was her I would be locking myself up in that house and enjoying every second with my little family. It just 😡 so much.
Also if she felt so badly for all the homeless why didn’t she donate some of her freebie trips to Santa or Tayto or wherever else she gets to a homeless family. She is full of sh*t. Also annoys me all this over the top gratefullness. I have a friend who goes on like this and it’s utterly fake.
She’ll go between Christmas and new years. Did she not do the same last year? LBP went and couldn’t afford the same fancy hotel if I remember correctly

Reactions: 8
Self praise is no praise…. If you have to keep yakking on about how good/humble/anything you are, then you probably aren’t.

Reactions: 10
She’s now moved on to the balenciaga scandal and posting how awful child abuse is. Which is obviously correct but it’s a pity she doesn’t feel so strongly about animal abuse 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Michelle repping up Dubai for its zero tolerance on bullshit vis a vis the Balenciaga story! Dubai also has zero tolerance for women & human rights 🤬

Reactions: 6
Michelle repping up Dubai for its zero tolerance on bullshit vis a vis the Balenciaga story! Dubai also has zero tolerance for women & human rights 🤬
Why are you surprised? The woman is the definition of tone deaf.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.