MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where its due.. that was a charity event for children that are ill... well done to mrs
Mmmm the raffle was for charity not the tickets !
So as well as paying €100 for a basic lunch & rubbish ‘goody’ bag you were asked to support a raffle!

Reactions: 14
Mmmm the raffle was for charity not the tickets !
So as well as paying €100 for a basic lunch & rubbish ‘goody’ bag you were asked to support a raffle!
I was wondering that, i assumed it was just the raffle, but you'd swear it was the days takings that was going to charity...

I haven't seen 1 photo of her with Gio on the day..

Reactions: 1
The two older boys were her world , then she had Gio .. he got a tiny bit of attention and was soon forgotten about once she had her "princess" . That's coming from an outsider looking in and that's how obvious she makes it online. I feel sorry for the likes of Gio who can see all of that as he gets older . She needs to nip that, as that shite is damaging to a child

Reactions: 5
She's clearly looking for freebies from river island! Delighted the fur coats are fake and that she would never harm innocent animals... Pity the rest of the stone family don't think like that 😢 Can't believe she called Gio Jealous too, the poor little mite

Reactions: 12
Wonder where she is going off to as it looked like she was in the airport, poor gio only for her sisters he be left she always has the princess in her arms

Yea I'd love to hear how impressed people were with the day I mean €100 is alot of money why was erin mcgregor ect there like was it a makeup event I don't get it

Reactions: 3
I was wondering that, i assumed it was just the raffle, but you'd swear it was the days takings that was going to charity...

I haven't seen 1 photo of her with Gio on the day..
Guess she’s been on here. There she is dancing with Gio in her arms……….

Trying to make up for lost time now with Gio.. its a little too late, he never got to be a baby...

All the family blowing smoke up her arse about the money raised for the Raffle

Yea I'd love to hear how impressed people were with the day I mean €100 is alot of money why was erin mcgregor ect there like was it a makeup event I don't get it

It covered the cost of her trip to NYC and an upgrade!

Reactions: 7
I dont believe she paid for the upgrade, id say she said Do You Know Who I Am... tagging the bejaysus out of Aer Lingus

Reactions: 4
Would she be posting stories if she was sitting in economy????!!!!
So tack it’s unreal. Banked enough money last weekend to fund the NYC trip that’s for sure.

Taking bets on how many more stories she will post from business class…
They’re actually so irrelevant. Mark wearing an eye mast on his head … super content

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What is actually wrong with the sister selina in her stories tonight? Apart from looking like a drag queen like she’s eating herself in the mirror. 🤦🏻‍♀️😳 she is the essence of what went wrong with her generation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s well for some that can just drop 4 children on someone else especially 2 small kids at that

Reactions: 7
It’s well for some that can just drop 4 children on someone else especially 2 small kids at that
I have the same amount of kids and I haven’t had a bloody toilet break since my last was born. A 4 day bleeping trip to New York? You’d swear she had no kids the way she carries on 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.