MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing Selina’s new venture is that yoke that’s been on top of Michelle’s head for the last few days. And as for her story today thinking her teeth look natural 🫣 Stop the world and let me off

Reactions: 13
I’m guessing Selina’s new venture is that yoke that’s been on top of Michelle’s head for the last few days. And as for her story today thinking her teeth look natural 🫣 Stop the world and let me off
The teeth are too big for her mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Natural? Mother of sweet divine Jesus. All I hear in my head when these huns promote this shite is the horse dentist song from father Ted

Also is she talking into her instagram stories in the cinema as the film starts? That's unhinged.

Reactions: 5
She looked ridiculous in the comp pic for 3 dental with the headband and tracksuit

Reactions: 4
Posts about vicky phelan passing away and follows it by about 20 stories of herself and promoting her make up… seriously? Have a day off 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 11
Pippa prancing around with a 6th bday cake for poco got me today - they should have some respect

Reactions: 6
The sister has some neck, charging €15 for a headband you can get on AliExpress for €3.96

Exact same picture used and all.. how are these gangsters getting away with this
So she probably bought in bulk from Ali At possibly €2.50 a band. So €12.50 profit! The sheer laziness not to take her own product photos!

Reactions: 9
And everything sold out? Did she buy 1 of everything.

I genuinely hope people are not buying her overpriced crap. Selina or Bina go get a f**king job you are a nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was trying to figure out who this was with Ali D, it's Michelle.
Screenshot_20221118-214304_Instagram.jpg
She's much better without the make up trowelled on her face.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.