MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you reached out to her a week before she died & you have to share that publicly, WHY? Followed by a post drinking and laughing. Could those selfish wannabe Insta huns not even attempt to have one day of social media silence out of respect. Plus Pissy Knickers Mejoolie Haynes shouldn’t have posted that meme until there was an announcement from Lynsey’s family, another one out lushing tonight and as fake as duck.
I read it and thought she only wanted the present for the child, why would you even mention it in a sympathy message 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So you reached out to her a week before she died & you have to share that publicly, WHY? Followed by a post drinking and laughing. Could those selfish wannabe Insta huns not even attempt to have one day of social media silence out of respect. Plus Pissy Knickers Mejoolie Haynes shouldn’t have posted that meme until there was an announcement from Lynsey’s family, another one out lushing tonight and as fake as duck.
I read it and thought she only wanted the present for the child, why would you even mention it in a sympathy message 🙄
Exactly, a week before she died, to have something to post to social media. Absolutely disgusting!! To use the demise of poor Lynsey to make herself look good! Then out drinking and laughing! Also, as if Lynsey had time to thinking of buying a present for Alessa!!? She barely had time to plan her goodbye to her own girls! Why mention it, anyway?

Reactions: 12
Exactly, didn’t see her travelling to Longford anytime with her promise of doing her makeup. Anything for a bit of engagement.

Reactions: 14
So glad I unfollowed her, she genuinely thinks the world revolves around her and owes her a living.

Reactions: 14
God I could not get over that post! Why Michelle did you need to join in with the ‘I was friends with her too’ brigade. And then out with a big family meal. Tacky like everything else you do . Unfollowed

Reactions: 16
It’s the lowest of the low using a tragedy for Instagram engagement , showing personal messages is wrong on every level, are these people so removed from normality that they don’t see this.

Unfollowed she’s royally fucked me off with that post. If you were that bothered Michelle you would have went to see her, spent actual time with her, actually done her make up to give her a boost. But instead it’s all waffle 🙄 so disingenuous

Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ, that poor woman is dead - it’s not as thought she can consent to Michelle sharing it. Also some things are just meant to remain private.

Anyways she’s out toasting with Prosecco now, the absolute tack - “Surlookitfookit”
Herself and Nikki whelan are well suited!! Money really can’t buy class girls!

Reactions: 10
Knowing how grabby this one is, she will probably rock up to the funeral...."any chance i can have that gift for Alessa? Shur lookit, fookit"🙄

Reactions: 15
Knowing how grabby this one is, she will probably rock up to the funeral...."any chance i can have that gift for Alessa? Shur lookit, fookit"🙄
It wouldn’t surprise me at all, if she offered to do Lynsey’s makeup prior to her funeral and post using her MRS Glam brushes and products. Being the self serving bit$h that she is! #itsallforthegram.

Glad she took the texts down. I really hate the way some people jump on things like that. It’s like a competition of who was the best friend, most supportive etc. very self indulgent, narcissistic behaviour.
so moved and upset but happily went to party overnight leaving her kids. #fake

Reactions: 4
Glad she took the texts down. I really hate the way some people jump on things like that. It’s like a competition of who was the best friend, most supportive etc. very self indulgent, narcissistic behaviour.
so moved and upset but happily went to party overnight leaving her kids. #fake
She didn’t take the texts down, the story just timed out 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Christ doesn’t she love a good moan 😐 she really doesn’t realise how privileged she has it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.