MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F196EFD4-BB5C-4D4B-840A-E4EB72554C7A.jpeg
F196EFD4-BB5C-4D4B-840A-E4EB72554C7A.jpeg
Lads, how are ya? Why is M.R.S Cosmetics registered to David and Carol Stones’ home address? Are they Bank rolling stock procurement for Mrs Glam with Brendan as the distributor? On solocheck.ie it says the company’s function is to buy large quantities of merchandise.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What does “other retail, not in stores,stalls or markets” mean? I know it’s primarily online but in pharmacies and Bperfect shop, is it different type of tax for online business?

Reactions: 1
So she is out again, and her pal Gill is with her if anyone follows her ok hill she is always out most weekend how she does it I don’t know with a baby and she will be dying sick as Gill says

Reactions: 1
I’d say the craic is pure shite with them. Imagine, they’d just be on their phones doing peace signs and sticking their tongues out. You’d wonder what level of conversation they actually have.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say the craic is pure shite with them. Imagine, they’d just be on their phones doing peace signs and sticking their tongues out. You’d wonder what level of conversation they actually have.
Only time their having the crack is when the camera is on them

View attachment 1703531View attachment 1703531Lads, how are ya? Why is M.R.S Cosmetics registered to David and Carol Stones’ home address? Are they Bank rolling stock procurement for Mrs Glam with Brendan as the distributor? On solocheck.ie it says the company’s function is to buy large quantities of merchandise.
Michelle's address would be the same as her in-laws. When you are setting up a company there are a list of NACE codes you have to choose one that best describes your business activity. However it still might not be an accurate description of your business activities due to the fact you are restricted to what is on the list. You aren't going to find any juicy or scandalous gossip for free on solocheck. Any information that you can get for free on solocheck is valueless hence why it's free. If you want the real juicy bits like the accounts etc you will need to put your money where your mouth is.

I’d say the craic is pure shite with them. Imagine, they’d just be on their phones doing peace signs and sticking their tongues out. You’d wonder what level of conversation
great to see she is getting a night out, and a full half an hour to do her make up, so that she doesn't lose herself!! was getting worried there that she might have lost a bit of herself due to her shocking hard life. Also dreadful that her hubby was late home at half 5 instead of half 3 and delayed her glam time. poor chicken.

Also is Voduz really pronounced Voodoos? Either someone is pronouncing it wrong or they have spelt it wrong in the first place

Reactions: 8
See shes out getting in the groundwork for all her free christmas decorations!!!! Making sure she gets pink this year for "me girl🙄" TACKY TACKY TACKY..... Should be called Mrs Chav

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1703531View attachment 1703531Lads, how are ya? Why is M.R.S Cosmetics registered to David and Carol Stones’ home address? Are they Bank rolling stock procurement for Mrs Glam with Brendan as the distributor? On solocheck.ie it says the company’s function is to buy large quantities of merchandise.
Honestly I’m more shocked at the fact she is only 37 than anything that’s in the accounts, although she goes on like she’s 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So wasteful getting more crap after all the xmas stuff last year but sure these dopes will turn up and dress her house for her so wholesome for the kids like living in a catalogue

• Sick
Reactions: 5
OMG the sister is opening up a shop... I can only imagine the cheap tacky shite thats going to be sold in it 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.