MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Mrs Makeup , but Jeez am I the only one who thinks maybe she really wanted a girl on her previous pregnancy and it didn't happen , now she is in a bubble , but my Goodness I know its only a snip she shows on Instagram , but she has went from showing Gio constantly to hardly showing him at all . And if she does, its with someone else , don't get me wrong I know her wee girl needs her attention too , but imagine how the little boy must feel from going to her all- to second best . We use to get bed pictures every morning with Gio Beside her now its the wee girl and Gio over with the two boys . I always wanted a little girl but was never blessed but I don't think I would make it as obvious to my sons . Maybe I'm wrong . I'm not trying to Shame her , I just think the affection she showed him before the little girl was born has all gone . And I know she loves them all , but not equally now .

Reactions: 10
Yes it’s all about the baby girl, she is very lucky the older boys is so good, I would have loved a little girl but have been blessed with 3 boys. She is very lucky she has lots of help

Reactions: 6
I really like Mrs Makeup , but Jeez am I the only one who thinks maybe she really wanted a girl on her previous pregnancy and it didn't happen , now she is in a bubble , but my Goodness I know its only a snip she shows on Instagram , but she has went from showing Gio constantly to hardly showing him at all . And if she does, its with someone else , don't get me wrong I know her wee girl needs her attention too , but imagine how the little boy must feel from going to her all- to second best . We use to get bed pictures every morning with Gio Beside her now its the wee girl and Gio over with the two boys . I always wanted a little girl but was never blessed but I don't think I would make it as obvious to my sons . Maybe I'm wrong . I'm not trying to Shame her , I just think the affection she showed him before the little girl was born has all gone . And I know she loves them all , but not equally now .
I’m expecting my third girl, now I do have a son too (my second born) but my god he’s treated the same as the girls! Obviously baby needs mammy more but so does gio, he’s still a baby too. I’d hate to think of dumping my 1 year old on anyone just for my time to go to the new baby. Gio must be so confused and heartbroken, he’s a fabulous little boy!

Reactions: 3
Gio hasn’t even got his own room not saying he’s not loved or anything but a beautiful nursery for alessa and him I couldn’t do that

Reactions: 1
Its ridiculous carry on all the pink ect she might not even be a girls girl 🙄

She hardly left her mother with the 2 baby's the bf didn't last long after all the talk..

Well she will use most of her products she has taken out would be my guess. She does a fab job to be fair I would say she is not cheap either
She actually trials foundation beforehand and in ‘most’ instances will recommend double wear Estee Lauder or Nars for the base. Her bridal makeup is actually fab! Subtle but long lasting 😊

Does anyone follow her pal gill she does makeup also
Gill little girl gas and a lovely confident personality. But to let an 8 year old child do that in a belly top To thousands of strangers is just so wrong. And allowing her daughter to wear make up and lashes going to a disco at 8. Like what the actual duck. But it’s alright cuz she has no foundation on? Sorry now am I missing something.

I'd say so and she's moanin now about her engagement on her products maybe we've seen it all before

1. Her lips and teeth look so oversized compared to her face. Why do they do this to themselves?

2.how bleeping rude to steal the toilet roll.

3. Surely there is ample quilted toilet roll in the vip jacks 🤔... Unless she's not really such a vip?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.