MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The exclusive breastfeeding didn't last long. Its a big commitment and was probably stopping her from doing things.
It can take a good 6-8 weeks for your nips to feel normal again without that initial pain from latching on. She's at a really hard stage of it so I can see why she is combo feeding. It's a commitment. But if she saw the side after the 6 to 8 weeks it's worth the slog if that makes sense! I applaud anyone who does the whole bottle thing, sterilising etc...that's a commitment also!

Reactions: 4
I really like how she’s posting about her feeding journey. It’s not preachy at all. So what if she didn’t breast feed the boys. Any mam can change it up and do what they want. Also think it’s fair enough to point out facilities could be better. Many times I fed my baby in the car because there was only a manky toilet available. A chair in a room is all that’s needed for those that want privacy. It gets to a point where you get sick of isolating yourself and choose to feed where ever and whenever. Fair play to her!
Not a word out of her the last week or two about the breast feeding and then last night BAM she's combo feeding 🤣
Sick of this tit from women they only want to talk about breast feeding
Won't admit they are struggling and change over
But didn't mind harping on for the first 3 weeks about how easy it was
Wasn't that easy was it hun? Cause if it was you wouldn't have switched

Reactions: 6
Someday she'll have to just suck it up it's gonna be full on for the next 3 years and people will help but then they also have their own lives and diff parts of life have to take a back step that's what parenthood is about.

Poor Gio was left to the way side in a heartbeat, the aunties have him all the time
I don’t normally like to comment on that type of thing but flip me it’s wild the amount of times selina has had up that she has Gio for a sleepover lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish I had all that help lol I have 3 boys from 13 to 8months and working and it’s crazy here hubby can be away with work at times so it can just be me then.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone had any experience of buying these shite products? Never experienced customer service like it in my life

Reactions: 1
Mrs wearing a mac jumper to the new bperfect shop today... she's a mac girl at heart::: love it... fair play to her she works hard don't know how she does it all..

Not sure where your anger is coming from! I’m all on for calling out bad influencer behaviour but I’ve got some of the Mrsglam products in the sale, the pallet & Elixir is good 🤷‍♀️
You'd get them cheaper on Alibaba! I've paid full price for the products and they are shocking. The anger comes from the amount of randomers flogging cheap products at woeful prices and getting away with it!!

Reactions: 3
Her shite talk about the kindness of get that trend 🤣 of course they’ll send her clothes that fit if she’s poxy well advertising for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s not kindness hun it’s business

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weekly treat. Jesus I only got to the hair dressers for the first time in 11 months tye other day 😂😂

Weekly treat. Jesus I only got to the hair dressers for the first time in 11 months tye other day 😂😂
Yeah I go twice a year. Weekly treat for me is sitting my arss down and doing nothing for a few hours. Where did I go wrong 😂

Am I mistaken or is the sister going a 2 hour flight away for 12 weeks? What is with the dramatics?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.