MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe her ignorance when it comes to womens health. She thought having a smear test would also detect signs of ovarian cancer!! Gormless that!

Reactions: 4
Can't believe her ignorance when it comes to womens health. She thought having a smear test would also detect signs of ovarian cancer!! Gormless that!
To be fair I’m sure she isn’t the only one.
But it’s another example of why people should stay in their lane and leave the health advice to the medics

Reactions: 9
I don’t want to sound like a total bleep but there is enough information on smear tests and what they are about in the last ten years……

Reactions: 2
To be fair I’m sure she isn’t the only one.
But it’s another example of why people should stay in their lane and leave the health advice to the medics

Absolutely 💯 agree but she has a public platform and I wouldn't like anyone to be taking advice from her! Also, she's in her late 30's so no excuse there

Your cervix is totally separate from your ovaries, sorry for stating the obvious so she should realise that smear tests do not have anything to do with your ovaries!!! Can anyone be that thick!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. Her lips and teeth look so oversized compared to her face. Why do they do this to themselves?

2.how bleeping rude to steal the toilet roll.

3. Surely there is ample quilted toilet roll in the vip jacks 🤔... Unless she's not really such a vip?!
Yes thought the same. So rude. What about everyone else.

Reactions: 3
I really like her and think she’s a lovely family, very lucky.
And I hate to say this…..but
She’s destroyed her face with those teeth, they’re massive…. Look totally out of proportion to the lower set. Smiles and She’s all goofy teeth.
She was to get the lower ones done but I think she should just get those top ones removed.
Why does no one every day, don’t do it!!!

As for her re post, that’s the problem they al think they are doing great things jumping on the band wagon without even properly reading what it was about.
She’s had smears, she’s had children, I think she just reposted without thinking

Reactions: 9
I'm assuming nobody would pay €105 for a day out with her she should call it pay for my winter holiday event hahahah f off alot of concerts don't cost this much !!

Does anyone know what happened between mrs makeup and Jen from matte to mettalic? They went on a press trip for revolution makeup years ago along with other bloggers and apparently had a huge falling out? Would love to know what happened

Reactions: 1
I'm assuming nobody would pay €105 for a day out with her she should call it pay for my winter holiday event hahahah f off alot of concerts don't cost this much !!
I went to one of her shows a few years ago.. I've never been more disappointed!
He family had the best table in the place right in front of stage and one of her screens stopped working so 1/2 the room couldn't see the make up demo! So no I'm keeping ing my €100!

Reactions: 1
She showed a load of emails that people have already purchased 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I actually hunted down this thread when I saw the price of those tickets. Is she for real? I’d pay that for a private lesson maybe but I certainly wouldn’t pay it to sit at the back of a room with 50 others trying to crane my neck to see what I can see on Instagram everyday.

Reactions: 5
I actually hunted down this thread when I saw the price of those tickets. Is she for real? I’d pay that for a private lesson maybe but I certainly wouldn’t pay it to sit at the back of a room with 50 others trying to crane my neck to see what I can see on Instagram everyday.
I’d say more like 200 others!

I think Brendan is lovely , very down to earth, the video of him last night - OMG definitely off his rocker . Was just wondering would the rest have been at it too - Mrs makeup - sunglasses on , cover up ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.