MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have it so easy for someone with 4 children, all she seems to do is lie in bed with the new baby

Reactions: 4
She seems to have it so easy for someone with 4 children, all she seems to do is lie in bed with the new baby

Was thinking that’s especially with a one year old as he gio would not wanna lie in bed all day I have a 9month and we could not lie in bed all day

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 she posts one photo in the bed, she posts a string of makeup tutorial videos. But what she's spending her day doing is lying in bed 🙈 where is the logic!

Reactions: 5
I know it's probably been asked here before but did Gio ever get a fancy room done up like the new baby? All I've ever seen is his cot in the master bedroom!

I know it's probably been asked here before but did Gio ever get a fancy room done up like the new baby? All I've ever seen is his cot in the master bedroom!
Not that we have seen , by the looks of things seems like poor gio has been sent to live with his granny, the poor baby was with her all the time and the minute the princess came along we have hardly seen him she got her girl

Reactions: 11
Gio really has been pushed aside, poor baby is pawned off on every family member now that she has her princess

Reactions: 8
I know two very small babies would be hard work but Jeanie mac Gio seems to be everywhere but with them atm 😞 the whole way up to Shauna Kelly’s and just Alessa with them again

Did she get all her extensions out, her hair looks much better on that haul, I won't mention the clothes though.

Reactions: 2
So she got a free double buggy she would of been able to afford one herself with all the €€€ she has joke

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.