MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get all her extensions out, her hair looks much better on that haul, I won't mention the clothes though.
She has absolutely awful taste. Her abs the younger sister look absolutely ridiculous with the big hair big lips abs the 80s style dynasty clothes. No accounting for taste as they say

Reactions: 6
Thought it a bit strange she didn’t really give much support to her “good” pal Laura B on the new collab. Laura has been the most supportive to her over the years and Michelle has always even said that. Where is the support back eh? Competition? No likes or comments at all on her page and then just a 2 second video showing the palette on stories? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus that's mental 😳 why does she always feel the need to whack up the time she leaves the house to do a wedding I work shift I don't need a clap every time I leave my house at 5 am get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus that's mental 😳 why does she always feel the need to whack up the time she leaves the house to do a wedding I work shift I don't need a clap every time I leave my house at 5 am get over it.
Must be nice to be so impressed with yourself. They are a different breed entirely.

Reactions: 3
Could you imagine how your family & friends would react if you shared the mundane aspects of your life all the time and expected praise for them?!
Great Mrs, you were hired to do a job, you charge mileage or overnight accommodation fees depending on the distance from your house to venue, you charge a fortune for make up anyway and use your own products in the mix that cost you nothing, and you’ve built an expectation that your brides should be giving you gifts on top of all that. So do I feel sympathy for you having to get up early? Nope!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All the pics of her and the kids in the bed, it’s so private I’m not sure why she shares with the world, jus no need

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.