MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said I always knew I was DIFFERENT. Different to who exactly? Other makeup artists? I’m sure there are lots of hardworking and determined makeup artists they wouldn’t see her as different to them! The only thing that makes her different is being the beneficiary of the proceeds of animal cruelty!!!
She really sees herself as something special. She’s just another MUA with her begging bowl out. It’s easy to have a flashy house when you didn’t pay for the furnishings

Reactions: 6
She also got her digs in at other bperfect collabs as she said most people just have 1 off collections but mine just kept going there's no I in team love and your fooling nobody she got lucky I'm sure if the hub was a pauper she'd be nowhere near him

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she own her house or rent?
They used to live in a cottage on marks parents land and then they were given land from his parents and they built a house on it. I'd say they have little or no mortgage but she's never paid a cent of rent. She lived with her parents until her first pregnancy and then moved in to the cottage. His family are millionaires and his business turned over a very pretty penny last year nearly 700k in profit. When she lost money on the kitchen she was given another.

She also got her digs in at other bperfect collabs as she said most people just have 1 off collections but mine just kept going there's no I in team love and your fooling nobody she got lucky I'm sure if the hub was a pauper she'd be nowhere near him
Turning into SoSue with her drips and drabs coming out

She announced her pregnancy last year on Halloween with Gio (I had to go back and look to be sure 😂) so if she is pregnant, we'l hear about it in afew days maybe 😂
I thought this too, wouldn't surprise me

Reactions: 7
She said I always knew I was DIFFERENT. Different to who exactly? Other makeup artists? I’m sure there are lots of hardworking and determined makeup artists they wouldn’t see her as different to them! The only thing that makes her different is being the beneficiary of the proceeds of animal cruelty!!!
uh - huh and I think most of the people was in school with knew she was different when she went riding most of Castleknock. Poor hubby has had to share her with most of his friends!

• Haha
  • Angry
I hate speculating I’d someone’s expecting but it does look like the shirt today is showing one. But her little lad is so young it could just be a tummy. Will she try hold for a Christmas tree reveal.

I dont think she could be. Surely if she is showing that much she would have announced it by now? I also think its terrible that people are speculating on it. Howe cruel- she could just have put on some weight, most of us do. I look 6 months pregnant most of the time to be honest!! lol

Reactions: 10
It's hard to know she's show quick enough anyway if she is Jesus she's have her hands full!

Reactions: 1
I was just coming on to say she seems to be strategically placing the tagged names, cardigan etc.
She looks absolutely pregnant in that photo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.