MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she’s no money to finish her house but can go have a party like I’m not one for communion party’s think there very OTT she basically said I’ve no money to finish sitting but if u could send me a couch she was hoping diamond furniture would get more n to her

Saying she’s no money to finish her house but can go have a party like I’m not one for communion party’s think there very OTT she basically said I’ve no money to finish sitting but if u could send me a couch she was hoping diamond furniture would get more n to her
Get on to her that was 😂

Reactions: 3
That party was really outrageous. Very far from my idea of fun also, I would literally have been itching to leave! Entertainment was obviously over the top nonsense but where were they going renting all that furniture for 12 guests?!

Reactions: 10
Delighted for the drag queen of chav!!!! Her suitcase was left in Dublin.....lol hope they have plenty of tacky tit for her to buy in Ibiza🤣

• Haha
That party was really outrageous. Very far from my idea of fun also, I would literally have been itching to leave! Entertainment was obviously over the top nonsense but where were they going renting all that furniture for 12 guests?!
There was a lot more than twelve guests at that party

Reactions: 1
I don't get the whole saxophone thing! It's like when you're on hols and the entertainment come over to sing at your table while you are enjoying a nice meal....duck OFF!🤣

Reactions: 14
There was way more than 12 guests she was just clever enough not to film it, plus Nikki Whelan commented on one post saying see you soon so I’d say all the Whelo clan were down for the party too all being clever enough not to post to their stories for fear of backlash. Absolute snakes 🐍 who take us all for fools. Then Michelle hops on a flight unvaccinated and in contact with that many people the previous day!!!!! 😡😡 Delighted her bag is still in Dublin airport, some might call that karma!

Tagging Ryanair… if there’s one company that don’t give a bolox who tags or gives out its Ryanair!

Tagging Ryanair… if there’s one company that don’t give a bolox who tags or gives out its Ryanair!
I don’t understand that - why tag them on Instagram? Why not go to the desk and sort it out? How come so many people with big followings tag these companies etc to moan or beg? I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I love Instagram but the begging and giving out lately from most on it has turned me right off…

Reactions: 3
And she got the cake she commented on cupcakes and counting now if she comes back and says it’s gifted I won’t be purchasing my babies cake from there for sure
The ballon arches are mad money another place I wouldn’t purchase from but sure all the blaggers will keep them in business

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand that - why tag them on Instagram? Why not go to the desk and sort it out? How come so many people with big followings tag these companies etc to moan or beg? I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I love Instagram but the begging and giving out lately from most on it has turned me right off…
hoping some ditz following Her that works for Ryanair will pull strings - as if it’s that easy!

Reactions: 2
Why leave so early like the night of the communion the next day after an event is always so lovely to open cards reflect eat the leftovers those days with your kids are so special.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.