MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait til the 17th September, her FIL is up in court for cruelty charges! She behaves as if life is all great!!

Reactions: 10
Lads, the teeth ... she nearly can't close her mouth properly as they are too big! I am astonished she hasn't gone back to get them off or her family /friends haven't said it to her . A naturally attractive girl, but why oh why get such fake BIG teeth ?! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She commented on a cake place cupcakes and counting BEGGY MITCHEL AT IT AGAIN

Reactions: 3
Busy week coming up, the gifted horse mouth teeth might be the least of the worries by the end of next week.
I really hope karma comes out in force.

I'm in shock here. I honestly thought she still had temporary veneers in and this crazy train would eventually get sorted. bleeping hell, just gutted for her, she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 4
I'm in shock here. I honestly thought she still had temporary veneers in and this crazy train would eventually get sorted. bleeping hell, just gutted for her, she looks ridiculous
I thought this too - was convinced she was going to say they were only temporary & she was going to have something more suitable done but no 😱…. She’s absolutely thrilled with them & not only that , but she’s getting a matching set for her bottom ones ?! 😱. Honestly shocked , they’re too big for her mouth & make her look like she’s an overbite ! Madness

Reactions: 7
I thought this too - was convinced she was going to say they were only temporary & she was going to have something more suitable done but no 😱…. She’s absolutely thrilled with them & not only that , but she’s getting a matching set for her bottom ones ?! 😱. Honestly shocked , they’re too big for her mouth & make her look like she’s an overbite ! Madness
They come out so far she has a lisp sometimes. That dentist lad should be arrested for leaving her like that, he absolutely mangled the woman and she is left a laughing stock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.