MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was literally coming on to say this - I think she’s a beautiful girl with no make up but the teeth … ah lads ! ( as she would say ) she can’t articulate her words properly with whatever’s she got going ok with them ?! Reminds me of SoSue , when she talks it’s like they don’t fit her mouth . And Michelle the same now . They’re too big . Honestly it’s Ross from Friends when he got the teeth whitened episode . As I said , in my opinion, I think she’s a naturally good looking girl but ridiculous now with gigantic big fake looking teeth 😖

Reactions: 5
I think they will look desperate when she’s smiling in a group beside other natural teeth, even when she puts a pic of her and her boys up smiling, OMG! It’s dreadful and nearly hits you in the face

Reactions: 2
I think her teeth are awful. I actually looked back at her old videos are her own teeth were perfect and really suited her mouth shape.
I just don’t know why anyone would opt to have these teeth

I think her teeth are awful. I actually looked back at her old videos are her own teeth were perfect and really suited her mouth shape.
I just don’t know why anyone would opt to have these teeth
Because they’re FREE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anybody else think the teeth look like one of those polo horses? They look rediculous to me anyway..... she loves the fake, super tacky, chav look tho🙄
Her own teeth were perfect, these are cat🙈 why oh why do they do it, at least match the bottom ones. Stop now.

Reactions: 3
They look like dentures about to pop out! Really hope the final ones are vastly better than these god awful horse teeth she has at the minute 😬

Never post...long time reader first time poster....was coming on to find the Goss on the teeth.

Whyyyyyy

Hopefully the hubby tells her how bad they are. Her natural teeth were so lovely.... as big.as they were then...they're massive now 😳

Does she
They look like dentures about to pop out! Really hope the final ones are vastly better than these god awful horse teeth she has at the minute 😬
Looks like she has an overview her top teeth seem pushed forward a bit too far.

Overbite not overview

Reactions: 1
Are these still the temporary veneers? If so I hope she doesn’t go through with getting permanent ones done because they’re not good at all. Her teeth were much nicer before.

Omg the teeth 😭 shocking. How could a dentis leave her like that. I'm just in shock.

Reactions: 5
It looks to be a lipstick shoot. She is gona look back at the photos and just see these mad teeth 😩 I can’t get over them

The bleeping Turkey teeth on her, that dentist should be arrested for doing them.

Mr Ed hasn’t a patch on MRS😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh all of a sudden she now has a huge over bite! Jesus people usually try get rid of them. She’s morphing her mouth into Kneevos

Reactions: 4
She looks amazing and then these bloody enormous blinding white atrocities come flying at you, genuinely panicked for the woman, what if the proper set are as bad?! She will look a laughing stock 😬
Maybe she didn't sleep in and miss the appointment 🤔 maybe she knows herself they're cack and has to wait for them to make less batshit ones 🤔
Here's fuckin hoping anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.