Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cgal

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else find it mental that she expects her brides to pay for her hotel if its a good bit away? Like if i was getting my wedding make up done off her up in donegal I'd 100% offer to pay her petrol money but id imagine a hotel room for a night would be a lot more expensive especially in current times... I know she said the bride offered but she asks it of all her brides! And bringing her husband.. Its a free night away for them on the bride!

Reactions: 12

MarsBars

VIP Member
Thats called Karma, they only care about making money for themselves, not a care in the world for those poor innocent animals that they gained financially from. The whole Stone family. The state of them dressed up at the communion yesterday like something out of Dallas. Disgusting

Bunch of howyas! Money can't buy class or taste! Sickened to see the Stones enjoying themselves at the communion and no thought of the cruelty they inflicted on all those dogs.

This is my place

The woman is ready to pop, wouldn't be a good idea to commit to someone's wedding day if she is at risk of going into labour and leaving the bride high and dry. She could easily drop the launch as its her own event and only she would be let down. Ya get me?

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
Is she not embarrassed having to come on and beg for a free communion suit.. all the money she has and she won’t even spend a penny of it dressing her child for his communion

Columbo

VIP Member
Who can we contact in the media to highlight this, I feel like people need to know what this frauds relatives are involved in. Any journalists worth contacting to tip off??
I don’t think that’s fair tbh and I don’t think any journalist would actually print anything about Mrs either. The press don’t and won’t name every relative of every criminal. Unless she was involved I don’t see why they’d name her.

It might be completely immoral of her to live on their land or whatever but it also isn’t a crime no matter how we feel about it.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Am I missing something? She charges a fortune for bridal make up (people are obviously happy to pay it so whatever) but then she gets gifts from the bride as well?! When did it become a thing to gift your mua Chanel perfume on top of their fee 🤔

Jembelle

VIP Member
it does when they just had 2 weeks off and missed so much this year already
Them people aren't the likes to be bothered about missing school....their all about the brands and the lifestyle...education comes last in their life..!

Reactions: 11

animal lover

His family are the money not hers they don't want to be on social I presume as they are involved in a few businesses and don't want it plastered online they're old school money without them I'm sure her life would be quite different.
Yes, I agree I’m sure life would be quite different without them. Like he’s a carpenter and she’s a makeup artist. She’s only freelance like 5 or 6 years. Before that she was a counter makeup artist. Like there’s other very successful makeup artists that can’t live like her. Their mansion, two Range Rovers. Then she’s buying Loubotin and Louis Vuitton. They also have 3 kids. It’s tricky enough to get a tiny mortgage and they’re self employed. I think if they didn’t get the land, to live in the cottage help with the house and whatever else, life would be a lot different. They seem to be all smiles and Mark has never been on Instagram as much since the news of the charges of animals suffering at the hands of his family.

Madscone

VIP Member
Oh she's an absolute ball bag!! One of the fakest blaggers out there!! I also cringe when she shites on so much about her "hardworking" husband!...it's like no one else has ever done a hard day's work!

Julesffs

So a trip to the Bperfect store in Derry is really necessary!? With her 2 sisters tagging along.
Inter county travel allowed yes but not cross border as far as I’m aware 🤷‍♀️ Guess it’s ‘work’

Molsdol

Chatty Member
To be fair he is more then a carpenter. He seems to be a master joiner. Master craftsmen like joiners, plumbers and sparkies earn way more then us ordinary mortals in good times. They probably had a few lean years in the recession but he certainly doesn't seem scared of hard work which is always to be admired.

BalKey1907

Gio is a gorgeous baby but at this point I feel like she's intentionally using him for the cute factor knowing full well she gets free stuff out of it. Enough is enough. Your a makeup artist not a mammy blogger. I wish people would just stay in their lane.

It's the hair and tight clothes you can tell they were knocking around the clubs in 2000 hahahahahah

Brendan reminds me of Peter Stringfellow hahaah
The (Overly) Tanned Look and the bouncy blowdry.. will someone tell her 2010 called and asked for their trend back?

• Haha

Mommamia

VIP Member
It's the hair and tight clothes you can tell they were knocking around the clubs in 2000 hahahahahah

Brendan reminds me of Peter Stringfellow hahaah

• Haha