Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarsBars

VIP Member
I don't believe for one minute they didn't know about the cruelty in the pound, the dogs on the streets know about it. The 'being around horses' is all for show, they're trying to appear posh or middle class or have notions. Despicable and I'd say they'll get away with a small fine or at least suspended sentences. Animal welfare is a joke in this country

• Angry
Reactions: 13

MarsBars

VIP Member
She Blocked Me!! I said "you look fab and baby Gio is gorgeous but why are you outside your 5kms etc....I was so fecken nice! Ha, she's common

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Didn't she go to some clinic where she was guaranteed to have a girl? Maybe that's why she is saying it's a miracle
Gender selection is illegal in the uk and ireland.. it is only permitted in ireland under extreme situs where is there is a high chance of a child being born with a severe genetic disease, so I doubt she would have qualified for that considering she has 3 healthy boys

Reactions: 12

Lmcl2020

Awk now Michelle had a terrible time seeing her sisters and mum and dad solid through the pandemic and then all the free packages to the door with free baby stuff . 😂

• Haha

Peony3

Ffs, traumatic because she had to go to appointments alone on her 3rd child 🙄 My 3rd pregnancy was 10 years before the pandemic and even then I had to attend appointments alone while my husband juggled work and looking after the other 2 kids, hardly bleeding traumatic, it's just life.

• Heart

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Suggestion

Slapped down the lil weirdos online, never mentioned those poor dogs, sure they were fine

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
The teeth lads, the teeth ... just ... jaysus ... And the sister's ronseal tan ... you could see the contrast against her scalp , flip sake ...
the whopper choppers, the whopper lips ... just nope 🤷‍♀️
The begging is another level of stinge altogether! :mad:
She could chew an apple threw a letter box with those oversized fake teeth. She looks a holy show.

• Haha

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
Not to bang on about it too much but it does get on my nerves when I see MRS and Jenny McCarthy with no roots and fresh hair cuts at the moment. I'm dying to see my hairdresser, my fringe is that long I'm able to put it behind my ears despite a few attempts to cut it myself!! My hairdresser is also seeing people on the sly so I could have seen her before now if I wanted to but I declined her offer. I just couldn't do it with everything that has happened (we have lost a family member to COVID) and those who have, well I'm sure it's not the only restriction they have broken...
My sister is a hairdresser, I did my own wedding hair and make up yesterday. Haven’t seen my sister in 6 months and wouldn’t let her do a colour for me for the wedding either. I saw her outside the church for about fifteen minutes yesterday.

I’m sick of all these huns getting their hair and make up done because they can!

• Heart

Vesper Lynd

Is it not his brother that's up for charges ?
He has a brother with the same name alright , D Stone junior but no , the Ashton Dog Pound Licence was awarded to David and Carol Stone ( incidentially the Mother in Law , Carol has changed her name on FB from Carol Stone to "Carmel Stones " ... obviously changed for fear of a backlash .. ) . Rotten to the core they are , no love for animals . They took the Gov paid contract for "running" the Pound all the years and inflicted such suffering on poor animals. Of course Michelle knows , it just doesn't suit her narrative

• Angry

New-Yark

It’s also in September - she has 3 months - A QUARTER OF A YEAR - to spend a few hours on Google and find something. Absolutely vile

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Does anyone find it sad that she had someone in to do the Christmas decorations while the kids were in school. I still remember the excitement of coming home and finding out it was time to put tree up. Me and my siblings are in our 30s and still talk about it.
I'd say she's putting them up this early for an announcement though
Do you remember a few years back she was tagging the shit out of that garden centre, posting photos of her “dream tree” and @ them in the post.

Hey presto she got the tree and now they are doing up her whole house????

Is this what she considers “manifesting????!!!”
I’d call it begging…..

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Claire Balding is totally having a pop at Michelle and her pal littlebowpip on her stories. She’s on about people not coming out and saying how they really feel about kids wearing masks but putting up a box to hear people’s opinions and then repost. Michelle had a box up earlier in the week asking this exact question.

Ramona

I’m happy for her I think shes definitely not the worst on insta she loves her kids and doesn’t film them doing rehearsed ”roles” just snippets of them as they are and hasn’t stopped actually working like some others. It will be lovely for Gio to have a sibling close in age as the older boys will always be at a different stage to him. The announcement probably OTT but also very sweet.

She should do a set of Gio lashes he has some pair bless him 😂 he is a wee cutie 🥰 in saying that I’ve never purchased a single thing from her range and probably never will 🤣

littlebananafairy

If Ireland gives you so much panic and anxiety Michelle, stay over in Spain or Portugal or wherever you are. You have plenty of money, clearly don’t give a flip about anyone or anything other than your own welfare so just “relocate” until the kids have to go back in school. It’s just such bullshit, we are all tired of restrictions and CoVid etc but with numbers rising, it’s better to take some extra precautions and be careful. I’d love to go away but CoVid has made me too anxious to travel and stripped me of much of my income, like most people in Ireland. Lots of people now are still on the PUP or have dipped into their savings to keep them going and this privileged brat is talking about rapid antigen tests like they are a fundamental right in every bar and restaurant. How much would that cost the already struggling hospitality industry? Recognise your privilege and know that you really are doing a hell of a lot better that a lot of people in Ireland d

• Heart

BalKey1907

Mrs makeup stories showing her strolling around carton house today which is at least 25km from where she lives. I'm no covid police but that 100% has to be an unnecessary journey.... Especially with the sisters in tow ! Makes me angry too because carton is within my 5k and couple of weekends ago we couldn't even get into the place for a walk because it was absolutely rammed and they were turning ppl away at the entrance.

• Angry