Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
I see Michelle has her tin foil hat on today, been spending too much time with Narississitic Nikki id say! Wouldnt you think after having the virus herself she would have a bit more cop on.....Yeah, the government really want to stop the "unvaccinated Nikki's" in Ireland from eating indoors, "TO CAUSE SEGREGRATION"... WHAT A MUPPET😂
absolutely boiled my blood watching her. F&ck off Michelle. She Has no idea how privileged she is. We have rising cases every day and more and more in hospital. Has she not considered them? I’m as fed up as the next person with restrictions but I still understand that rules have to made and we can on,y try our best with them.
I would love to travel abroad and don’t begrudge anyone that has (I’m just too fearful and not sure it’s the right thing to do) but if Ireland gets worse in next few weeks and we hear that it’s down to people travelling I-have to say I’ll be p*ssed off. And it will be all the same people who got their holiday that will be giving out the most when we’re locked down again.

Reactions: 10

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Oh yippee. Another almost similar pallette.
What a waste of time and effort for her. Bet she's been working of this for ages too.
20220301_161303.jpg

MarsBars

VIP Member
Can't wait til the 17th September, her FIL is up in court for cruelty charges! She behaves as if life is all great!!

animal lover

She’s shameless
She said I always knew I was DIFFERENT. Different to who exactly? Other makeup artists? I’m sure there are lots of hardworking and determined makeup artists they wouldn’t see her as different to them! The only thing that makes her different is being the beneficiary of the proceeds of animal cruelty!!!

Mommamia

VIP Member
Hope she shows them the other side of Dubai the real hard workers who leave their family's to make enough money!!

Bonne Femme

I think asking for an overnight stay is outrageous. Your self-employed.. this comes with the job. You can also expense overnight stays and mileage. So the fact she asks for brides to pay for her says it all… grabby..

This is my place

I've been hard-core following this woman for years but jesus christ the constant ads 😕 and the teeth are so mental I just can't take her seriously because I would question the mind of anyone that thinks they are nice looking. I would take crooked teeth over those bloody joke teeth? It reminds me of acting the bollocks with those penny teeth sweets years ago only hers are fukcing terrifying. It's like she has body dismorphia to be honest.

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Did anybody see the clip of some party on her story ?? This thing is as common as muck , I'd say her in laws hate er ; she's a tacky common nacker
I think that was one of her events? She’s not classy at all, but calls it ‘being real and knowing how to have fun’. I don’t think I’d call her glam either.

Dynasty called - they want their OTT hair & make up back.

• Haha

Winkle

Chatty Member
That party was really outrageous. Very far from my idea of fun also, I would literally have been itching to leave! Entertainment was obviously over the top nonsense but where were they going renting all that furniture for 12 guests?!

Sourlime

Christ almighty. Does everything these days have to be so over the top and ostentatious.
What’s with the kitchen island in her bedroom. It’s mad looking.

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Delighted for the drag queen of chav!!!! Her suitcase was left in Dublin.....lol hope they have plenty of tacky shit for her to buy in Ibiza🤣

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
I can think of a lot of more traumatic things that have happened people over the last year, give me strength!!!!!!
She didn’t come out about being pregnant again because she got absolutely slatted online with Gio because she took the piss with covid regs and parties! She didn’t confirm her pregnancy early as she didn’t want the same abuse this time around 🙄 she doesn’t actually realise how lucky she is if she’s calling this traumatic
Sure wasn’t she pregnant with Gio while she was at that disgraceful BPerfect event above in Belfast? Full of shite that one, sorry now but she makes RSVP just because she’s having a girl, I’d laugh if they got it wrong & she’s another boy. Poor Gio will be blown out of it when his sister arrives.

This is my place

We had her for my sisters wedding in Cork in 2019.

trial for bride was €150

bride, 3 bridesmaids and then mother of the bride it was €1000 for the 5 of us. Plus we had to pay for her fuel she charged 50c a KM at the time. The make up was lovely, but it still wore off the same way make up does if you do it yourself!
What the fuck, so 1150 PLUS fuel? That's actually extortionate

• Wow

Aoifeee__x

Am I literally the only one here who doesn’t give a fiddlers what MRS and YOU do anymore? I’m personally done with these never ending lockdowns. If she’s happy enough to let her sister come into her house to get her hair done then let her do it! You don’t have to if it doesn’t sit right with you!! Wake up and realise that it doesn’t matter how much lockdowning we do we’ll have another lockdown because the muppets who run this country will keep messing up. Live your lives as you see fit and don’t worry about what MRS or me is doing !

• Angry
  • Wow

Vesper Lynd

The teeth lads, the teeth ... just ... jaysus ... And the sister's ronseal tan ... you could see the contrast against her scalp , flip sake ...
the whopper choppers, the whopper lips ... just nope 🤷‍♀️
The begging is another level of stinge altogether! :mad:

• Haha