Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
All the resharing of birthday messages amuses me - not just mrs, they all do it. It’s as if they’re saying ‘here, look, people DO like me’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Imagine having everything handed to you so you could do drag queen make up on people every day, what a life. Have to laugh at all this shite she spouts about working hard bla bla bla wouldn’t know a bit of graft if it whacked her in her botoxed Mr Ed face. Cannot stand her!!

• Haha

MarsBars

VIP Member
Hope they all get convictions and not a slap on the wrist!!!! Swear I'll go berserk if I see that Stone has gotten off!

brandambassador

VIP Member
Also maybe she’s trying to avoid the overload of ‘oh are you hoping this will be the girl’ type shit because maybe she already knows it’s a boy - just throwing that out there please don’t @ me with ye me girl/boy/cat/monkey preferences

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She has never followed the rules from day dot. That’s how the whole lot of them got Covid in the first place even though she pretends she never even got tested now. I still laugh at her I’m so transparent lads, I’m getting tested today and everyone is praising me for being so honest about it and then radio silence because they all tested positive 😂😂 she was also claiming to have a bubble with about 20 people even though she is not entitled to a bubble ever. Shit for brains 🧠

• Haha

Ohholymoly

Christ she’d have been better off if the case was still lost. Absolute state of that satin number. It looks like something a child ran up in a sewing class.
I don't know how she can call any of those outfits 'glam', my god it was like a throw up between my big fat gypsy wedding, dancing on ice and some sort of cheap dress up doll from the early 90s. She just screams cheap and trashy all over

lollolo

She does use her stone surname 🤷‍♀️
MRS
But we’re not all our families keepers
I’m sorry I have to disagree “we’re not all our families keepers”. She’s known Mark since they were 17. She lives next door on their land. I think bystanders are worse actually.

Vesper Lynd

Am I missing something? She charges a fortune for bridal make up (people are obviously happy to pay it so whatever) but then she gets gifts from the bride as well?! When did it become a thing to gift your mua Chanel perfume on top of their fee 🤔
I was just coming on t say this - you pay her top dolla for the make up for a start AND then you give a gift ?!!! Jaysus !!!!

And the teeth - Lord of God , they are just too big for her mouth ... was watching her speak and it literally make her look like she has an overbite ! She was not like that with her normal gnashers ... not a good ad for that 3Dental place or whoever... to let her walk away with those ridiculous choppers. She is a very good looking girl ( in my opinion) but silly teeth totally unnecessary

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Guys this is a thread about Michelle, not covid! There's no proof that she isn't conforming to regulations at the moment as she hadn't even been on Instagram the past few days so dunno why people are getting on their high horse quoting guidelines! Hopefully all went well for her and having the baby can bring her little family some joy and happiness in this absolute shit show that is covid!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I get the cancelling tbh if she was also not going ahead with other work. But it’s poor form isn’t it really when she has no issue hosting an entire lunch/launch

Realhousewives

Ohh please now!! Last pregnancy & birth was “Traumatic” because she’d to attend appointments alone & was induced a day early, would you ever rise out of me. Who even writes this shite? It didn’t stop her driving around the country during restrictions, attending events/parties up in Belfast, getting new huge fake teeth fitted, pumping up her lips & filling her face with Botox, having big parties at her house, jetting off to Ibiza & Portugal.
It’s a bit self indulgent alright, how many women had babies in the pandemic?? I did and I was high risk, attended weekly appointments on my own from 20 weeks…. You just get on with it and be thankful for your precious bundle at the end of it!!🙈

• Heart

Princesssun

Chatty Member
I dont think she could be. Surely if she is showing that much she would have announced it by now? I also think its terrible that people are speculating on it. Howe cruel- she could just have put on some weight, most of us do. I look 6 months pregnant most of the time to be honest!! lol

Reactions: 10

MarsBars

VIP Member
How is her husband all smiles knowing his father has been charged with cruelty to animals and will be in court soon!!! And she's all smiles too...think I'd be sick and bloody worried.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
That party was really outrageous. Very far from my idea of fun also, I would literally have been itching to leave! Entertainment was obviously over the top nonsense but where were they going renting all that furniture for 12 guests?!
There was way more than 12 guests she was just clever enough not to film it, plus Nikki Whelan commented on one post saying see you soon so I’d say all the Whelo clan were down for the party too all being clever enough not to post to their stories for fear of backlash. Absolute snakes 🐍 who take us all for fools. Then Michelle hops on a flight unvaccinated and in contact with that many people the previous day!!!!! 😡😡 Delighted her bag is still in Dublin airport, some might call that karma!