MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bear with my now while I go abit insta off her nut detective

If you look back on her main Grid, scroll back - she has lots of pops of pink showing for the overall look on her grid

But more recently it’s blue pops of colour

A lot of instagrammers theme their grid for an overall aesthetic
and yes I’m reading too much into this but it looks like she’s going for a blue theme....

I’ll let myself out
U were on to something

Reactions: 3
She is truly blessed 💙. Her boys are gorgeous & her new baby is just so lovely. Lucky Mrs M M getting all the new born snuggles.

Reactions: 3
Why is she wearing a mask around the baby? Is it because she’d COVID?
It looks like she's at a hospital appointment, I know I had to get my baby checked after about 5 days or so I think in the hospital as the public health nurse appointments are very limited with covid

Reactions: 2
It looks like she's at a hospital appointment, I know I had to get my baby checked after about 5 days or so I think in the hospital as the public health nurse appointments are very limited with covid
Ohh that makes sense then or I suppose it could be checking jaundice levels?

If your baby is born on a Monday in the Coombe I know this only because that's where I had my kids , you have to return back to the hospital on the Saturday for the heel prick test as it falls over the weekend for the time frame to have it done , also with Covid I don't think there is many PHN visits happening . So he would have had that done today I reckon .

Reactions: 1
If your baby is born on a Monday in the Coombe I know this only because that's where I had my kids , you have to return back to the hospital on the Saturday for the heel prick test as it falls over the weekend for the time frame to have it done , also with Covid I don't think there is many PHN visits happening . So he would have had that done today I reckon .
He was born Tuesday.

my baby was born Tuesday morning in the Combe (within covid times) and I had to return Sunday for heel prick & jaundice check.

PHN’s are still doing checks, depending on location as to what they’ll do.

so long as they’re both ok, at the end of the day that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 2
Mine was a few years ago and not in Dublin but born Tuesday evening, we were home Friday and had to go back up Saturday morning for the heel prick

Reactions: 1
My little fella was born on a Sunday but as I had a section I was in till the following Thursday. The midwife took him off one evening to have his heel prick and came back and announced that he had wee'd and pooed all over her, the table and the young student healthcare assistant. As she finished speaking he let out this almighty cackle/laugh 😅 ok obviously it was wind or a totally involuntary noise but it was hilarious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.