MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I defo think girl.
Think the boy Mam stuff is to throw us off. Or maybe she doesn’t know
Ya, I think girl too. Sure if it was a boy she’d say it. Idk about you guys but I was saying to my oh today that if we ever have a baby we’ll tell people what we’re having etc.

Reactions: 4
Ya, I think girl too. Sure if it was a boy she’d say it. Idk about you guys but I was saying to my oh today that if we ever have a baby we’ll tell people what we’re having etc.
I swore I wouldn’t even find out.

queue covid pregnancy! He wasn’t allowed to appointments so I found out and told him. We were thrilled. Didn’t tell many people and then my baby shower happened and they all knew 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She is so up her own arse. The post she shared from 2018 basically bigging herself up for going out to work. You are a MUA hun. You aren’t saving lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well lads, I hope you’re all keeping safe and well.
do you think she’s gone in?? Probably won’t know until the weekend.
in fairness to Jess o mahony , she posted a pic the day he was born with the name etc which was nice rather than doing a big “reveal”

Reactions: 5
I feel like it's an ad for Homestore and more 'when they're gone, they're gone' 😂😂 hopefully she's getting on alright if she is in! I remember the first time I used my ball bouncing away and my waters broke, honestly thought I just wet myself defo not like the movies where you expect a waterfall 🤣🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.