MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family (apart from hubby and boys obviously) shouldnt be meeting the baby.... but we all know Michelle will have her sisters, parents, in laws and god knows who else in seeing that new born! She should know better after having covid herself! But then she always done what suited her and gave the restrictions the two fingers, especially bringing her family to Belfast cos "it was her first ever launch of a product" There are so many families after having new additions, who have stuck rigidly to restrictions for the greater good, who now have one year olds yet to meet their extended family....Michelle wont do that tho, cos she does as she pleases irregardless🤷🏻‍♀️
A bit harsh. I've covid fatigue in the worlds worst way. For the most part we have conformed to restrictions as my parents are elderly and they are part of our bubble. I am now finding having had two sobbing kids in two weeks find that this covid nightmare is causing huge problems. I'd love someone within our family to have some new and exciting news as it would lift the grind we've had for the last 12 months.

On another level as we've seen yet again this week with Gordon Elliot, when you f*ck up is there ever redemption or will we be reading MRS didn't conform to restrictions forever. I'd fear that we'll be seeing more Caroline Flack scenarios where people don't have the protection to deal with the flack.

Reactions: 4
A bit harsh. I've covid fatigue in the worlds worst way. For the most part we have conformed to restrictions as my parents are elderly and they are part of our bubble. I am now finding having had two sobbing kids in two weeks find that this covid nightmare is causing huge problems. I'd love someone within our family to have some new and exciting news as it would lift the grind we've had for the last 12 months.

On another level as we've seen yet again this week with Gordon Elliot, when you f*ck up is there ever redemption or will we be reading MRS didn't conform to restrictions forever. I'd fear that we'll be seeing more Caroline Flack scenarios where people don't have the protection to deal with the flack.
And this here is exactly the problem! People who "mostly conform to restrictions" the head of the HSE said only last week that its mostly people popping into peoples houses for a cup of tea, to visit a relation, to watch a sports game, that are spreading the virus mostly now.... people "having a bubble" who shouldnt have one, only people living alone, or single parents are allowed bubbles! But i see on social media whole families, meeting whole families (8 to 10 people) saying its ok to meet cause they are "in our bubble😤) restrictions are not a choice, they are in place to keep everyone safe regardless of how tired you are of them.... i have lost a child, a parent and a sibling (not from covid) and know the devastion of it, i take strong anti depressants every day, and will for a long time, i sit in my home alone every day as my husband is an essential worker. Im tired of it, im scared, alone, lonely, but still wouldnt dream of seeing my dad who is 82, who lives less than 1 km away, why? To keep HIM safe, to keep HIM alive, ive lost enough already, i WILL NOT put anyone i love at risk

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And well done you but does it give anyone the right to judge everyone else. Our bubble is me doing my parents shopping to prevent them being out and about and dropping some cooked meals to them - and thats why I say for the most part as they have no one else locally and my father who is the only driver is struggling with mobility at the moment. It is a bubble not a jolly. Does that make me any less of a daughter or not doing MY BEST to keep them safe or alive. We've all lost . . . I'm wrecked working full time outside the home (though I'm in an office on my own). Himself works full time outside the home too (but is tested weekly), do our own shopping, theirs too, cook for them and then launch into home schooling while trying to keep teens to kids (who haven't seen friends since Dec) sane. I do think for the most part everyone is doing their best within their circumstances and who am I to judge. I'd just love social media debates to move on a bit.

Reactions: 8
And this here is exactly the problem! People who "mostly conform to restrictions" the head of the HSE said only last week that its mostly people popping into peoples houses for a cup of tea, to visit a relation, to watch a sports game, that are spreading the virus mostly now.... people "having a bubble" who shouldnt have one, only people living alone, or single parents are allowed bubbles! But i see on social media whole families, meeting whole families (8 to 10 people) saying its ok to meet cause they are "in our bubble😤) restrictions are not a choice, they are in place to keep everyone safe regardless of how tired you are of them.... i have lost a child, a parent and a sibling (not from covid) and know the devastion of it, i take strong anti depressants every day, and will for a long time, i sit in my home alone every day as my husband is an essential worker. Im tired of it, im scared, alone, lonely, but still wouldnt dream of seeing my dad who is 82, who lives less than 1 km away, why? To keep HIM safe, to keep HIM alive, ive lost enough already, i WILL NOT put anyone i love at risk
She said her family were her bubble since March, Ireland didn’t even have a bubble in March ( even tho she isn’t supposed to have one full stop) going to Belfast & taking her whole family while pregnant was a disgrace.

As a parent of a high risk child, thank you for sticking to the guidelines as hard as it is, I rely on others doing the right thing, just like so many people who have high risk loved ones.
I’m sick and tired of people taking the absolute piss with their own “guidelines”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And well done you but does it give anyone the right to judge everyone else. Our bubble is me doing my parents shopping to prevent them being out and about and dropping some cooked meals to them - and thats why I say for the most part as they have no one else locally and my father who is the only driver is struggling with mobility at the moment. It is a bubble not a jolly. Does that make me any less of a daughter or not doing MY BEST to keep them safe or alive. We've all lost . . . I'm wrecked working full time outside the home (though I'm in an office on my own). Himself works full time outside the home too (but is tested weekly), do our own shopping, theirs too, cook for them and then launch into home schooling while trying to keep teens to kids (who haven't seen friends since Dec) sane. I do think for the most part everyone is doing their best within their circumstances and who am I to judge. I'd just love social media debates to move on a bit.
Unfortunately when you put aspects of your life on social media for financial gain you are going to be "judged" .... plenty of businesses have launched new products in the last year virtually, and sucessfully. There is not a person in the country, including me, who thinks you have done anything wrong in dropping groceries and food to your elderly parents, they are necessities! Of course you need to work, food shop, all essential things... my original point was, that her having family in to see the new baby is "not essential" there is facetime, and numerous ways to send pictures.... but, as she has shown time and time again, she is above sticking to the restrictions, i dont think thats judging, as she has shown that to be fact

Reactions: 4
Guys this is a thread about Michelle, not covid! There's no proof that she isn't conforming to regulations at the moment as she hadn't even been on Instagram the past few days so dunno why people are getting on their high horse quoting guidelines! Hopefully all went well for her and having the baby can bring her little family some joy and happiness in this absolute tit show that is covid!

Reactions: 11
I think if you have a newborn you'd want your family to see them covid or not! You can't get that time back!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is a gorg little man. Fab head of hair too. Am sure his big brothers are super excited.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.