MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can honestly say "push present" is my least favourite phrase! I'd even take the phrase "the new normal" over that phrase 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very expensive plain black tracksuit, guess she can afford it after the free travel system 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And I thought it was SHE who was going to be doing the “pushing” , so I thought she would be the one this getting the the present. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 3
There's a 50% chance you are right 😅
I hope everything went alright for her! I love baby reveals. Love hearing what name people choose. What are her son's names
Max and Hugo. She seemly like a really good mam too. Despite her usual carry on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reckon maybe a post tomorrow Evening, hope all went well and she gets home quickly to her boys

Reactions: 2
Anyone else stalking her page?? 🤦‍♀️ I think she has had the baby (im thinking girl) but cause she couldn't have any visitors in hospital she is probably letting the boys bond with the baby first before posting.. I would like to think that is her plan rather than plaster it all over social media before family get to meet the baby in person

Stalking it thank god it’s not only me 🙈🙈 I definitely think she will let boys meet baby and family know before she posts

Anyone else stalking her page?? 🤦‍♀️ I think she has had the baby (im thinking girl) but cause she couldn't have any visitors in hospital she is probably letting the boys bond with the baby first before posting.. I would like to think that is her plan rather than plaster it all over social media before family get to meet the baby in person
Family (apart from hubby and boys obviously) shouldnt be meeting the baby.... but we all know Michelle will have her sisters, parents, in laws and god knows who else in seeing that new born! She should know better after having covid herself! But then she always done what suited her and gave the restrictions the two fingers, especially bringing her family to Belfast cos "it was her first ever launch of a product" There are so many families after having new additions, who have stuck rigidly to restrictions for the greater good, who now have one year olds yet to meet their extended family....Michelle wont do that tho, cos she does as she pleases irregardless🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Bear with my now while I go abit insta off her nut detective

If you look back on her main Grid, scroll back - she has lots of pops of pink showing for the overall look on her grid

But more recently it’s blue pops of colour

A lot of instagrammers theme their grid for an overall aesthetic
and yes I’m reading too much into this but it looks like she’s going for a blue theme....

I’ll let myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.