MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips are really bad, am I that out of the loop that a whole trend has passed me by? I personally dont love lip fillers generally but work with a couple of people who have them done and they look really natural.

Reactions: 4
She loves bigging herself up. Hardest worker in Ireland yada yada yada. No doubt she has a lovely home but she has begged most of the interiors of it so I wouldn’t be bragging about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves bigging herself up. Hardest worker in Ireland yada yada yada. No doubt she has a lovely home but she has begged most of the interiors of it so I wouldn’t be bragging about that.
Ugh honestly my friend did her online course last year and said she that Michelle was talking herself a lot during it, wouldn’t have the patience to pay to listen to that. How about everyone else in the world that has a home and paid for every last piece of furniture, paint etc themselves and didn’t beg for it online 😂

Reactions: 3
Ugh honestly my friend did her online course last year and said she that Michelle was talking herself a lot during it, wouldn’t have the patience to pay to listen to that. How about everyone else in the world that has a home and paid for every last piece of furniture, paint etc themselves and didn’t beg for it online 😂
I can’t wait for her to start doing weddings again so she can tell us all what time she gets up for work as if it’s some badge of honour.

She winds me up when she gets on about the house 🙈 Her mum was basically her permanent babysitter 7 days a week so she could go out and work every hour god sent, obv prior to covid. Her husbands family are very well off and it’s apparently their land their house was built on. Her husband is also able to do soooooo much around the house by hand because of his job/talent. Her dad does all the painting for them. And that’s all before all her freebies and gifted items. You’ve had a great hand out Michelle, not everyone is as lucky as you

Reactions: 17
She winds me up when she gets on about the house 🙈 Her mum was basically her permanent babysitter 7 days a week so she could go out and work every hour god sent, obv prior to covid. Her husbands family are very well off and it’s apparently their land their house was built on. Her husband is also able to do soooooo much around the house by hand because of his job/talent. Her dad does all the painting for them. And that’s all before all her freebies and gifted items. You’ve had a great hand out Michelle, not everyone is as lucky as you
It’s so true! Most people work hard but haven’t had the luck and opportunities she’s had. They also have to pay for everything including €294 baby chairs. Her post the other day about the time she’s spent with her family during pandemic and how she won’t be changing the habits she’s formed during lockdown. I wonder is that because her products are on sale now. It’s not so easy for the rest of us to keep living the life or changes we enjoyed during lockdown. Some people have no job or have taken pay cuts.

Reactions: 5
Are her boobs fake too?
Yea she had them done before her wedding a I remember a girl who knew her well did my friends before and told us that. Her teeth are all done too.

She likes to let on shes down to earth like she knows exactly how good she has it she has 2 kids already it's like she forgot how hard babys can be!

Reactions: 3
Yea she had them done before her wedding a I remember a girl who knew her well did my friends before and told us that. Her teeth are all done too.

She likes to let on shes down to earth like she knows exactly how good she has it she has 2 kids already it's like she forgot how hard babys can be!
Infairness her boobs are fab, dont look like the typical fake ones

Reactions: 1
this type of work is so mainstream now I don't get why anyone should be knocked for the little tweeks they do to themselves. And yes babies are hard. My 3rd was probably same gap as hers and it was a huge shock to the system.

Jesus that harsh contour line isn't the best look for a professional is it? 🙈🙈
I highly doubt her contour shade actually suits anyone. The first time I wore it my boyfriend was actually like “what the duck is on your face?” You know it’s bad when your fella comments on it but to be fair I am not half as tanned as she is.

• Haha
Jesus that harsh contour line isn't the best look for a professional is it? 🙈🙈
The poor child was trying to pull her wig off thinking it was a drag queen.

That make up is absolutely rotten. I don’t know why she insists on tutorials trowelling it on, like who even does that kind of make up in real life these days (lockdown or not) it’s all about light dewy no make up looks now. She living in the past with those heavy eyeshadows, foundation, contour and lashes 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember she did a "school run" look with fake lashes and all 🙈 I think I'm doing well if I've my hair brushed on the school run.

• Haha
Remember she did a "school run" look with fake lashes and all 🙈 I think I'm doing well if I've my hair brushed on the school run.
That was gas and then she got all snippy after reading the comments here. Her make up is very dated and drag queen look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.