MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see someone asked her a q yesterday most people probably thinking?! She made a big deal about the hubby making bespoke wardrobes for the new ‘princess’ I don’t think poor Gio has a nursery yet 🤷‍♀️

I see someone asked her a q yesterday most people probably thinking?! She made a big deal about the hubby making bespoke wardrobes for the new ‘princess’ I don’t think poor Gio has a nursery yet 🤷‍♀️
The question clearly hit a nerve. Maybe she is doing a collab with the likes of Ventura etc for the Princess's nursery, hence the panic to get the wardrobes done.

Reactions: 4
No one asked her, she probably reads here. She should keep her prayers for the animals abused so she can have some lovely land to build her home on

Reactions: 15
The Specsavers collab- oh my god ffs. “I rang on Monday for an appointment in Ashbourne”. How did ringing for an appointment result in a collab? I actually cringe at the thought of these people probably asking to collab or for a freebie.
Side note- the sister Selina… absolutely tries far too hard and comes across really lonely I think. The selfie videos of her and the subtle wink just to add to it. I think she’s admin support to MRS and the Hubbie but really let’s on she’s a high and mighty business woman that has this high flying lifestyle in the US and St Tropez. It all seems a bit desperate?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Suggestion

Slapped down the lil weirdos online, never mentioned those poor dogs, sure they were fine

Reactions: 12
Exactly birds of a feather 🪶 did his brother and sisters also build down there I wonder how big is the house they built how many bedrooms like

Reactions: 2
Exactly birds of a feather 🪶 did his brother and sisters also build down there I wonder how big is the house they built how many bedrooms like
It’s a 4 bed house, 3 are upstairs & 4th is downstairs back to back with her makeup room.
Land originally owned by David Stone

Wonder why one is downstairs? Do u still have to get planning permission on your own land I assume u do that wardrobe will need it's own hahahah size of it!

Wonder why one is downstairs? Do u still have to get planning permission on your own land I assume u do that wardrobe will need it's own hahahah size of it!
Probably plan to get a live in Nanny when MrsGlam conquers the world of white label tat

Reactions: 4
Architects all advise to have one downstairs, not sure if it’s a planning requirement, but it’s for future proofing the house, for old age or injury etc
you wouldn’t have to haul yourself and your broken leg etc up the stairs

so maybe will the 3 boys be in one, parents 1, princess 1 ? Think she had pics up of the boys ones Before?

Thought that was a bit ridiculous tbh and agreed with her, Gio is hardly deprived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.