MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry maybe I’m a weirdo but it would be my worst night mare to go on holidays and bump into someone from home and end up being buddy’s for the whole holiday 🥵🥵

Reactions: 17
Is it not his brother that's up for charges ?
He has a brother with the same name alright , D Stone junior but no , the Ashton Dog Pound Licence was awarded to David and Carol Stone ( incidentially the Mother in Law , Carol has changed her name on FB from Carol Stone to "Carmel Stones " ... obviously changed for fear of a backlash .. ) . Rotten to the core they are , no love for animals . They took the Gov paid contract for "running" the Pound all the years and inflicted such suffering on poor animals. Of course Michelle knows , it just doesn't suit her narrative

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I thought they'd sold the whole lot of that they def sold the house that was on that land yrs ago for a good few bob I'm sure think it's a protected building his father is involved in his business and multiple other businesses including his equestrian link this kind of press he def wouldn't want I'm sure!

Reactions: 3
Who can we contact in the media to highlight this, I feel like people need to know what this frauds relatives are involved in. Any journalists worth contacting to tip off??

Reactions: 2
Who can we contact in the media to highlight this, I feel like people need to know what this frauds relatives are involved in. Any journalists worth contacting to tip off??
I don’t think that’s fair tbh and I don’t think any journalist would actually print anything about Mrs either. The press don’t and won’t name every relative of every criminal. Unless she was involved I don’t see why they’d name her.

It might be completely immoral of her to live on their land or whatever but it also isn’t a crime no matter how we feel about it.

Reactions: 12
I haven't followed her for years since I found out that she was involved with the family that run Ashton.. I don't know how any decent person can sit around watching that happen. Absolutely disgusting. She comes across so fake and sly as if she'd go through ya without hesitation

Reactions: 8
To be fair he is more then a carpenter. He seems to be a master joiner. Master craftsmen like joiners, plumbers and sparkies earn way more then us ordinary mortals in good times. They probably had a few lean years in the recession but he certainly doesn't seem scared of hard work which is always to be admired.
Pity he didn’t use his master craftsman skills in the pound 🐶!
I don’t think that’s fair tbh and I don’t think any journalist would actually print anything about Mrs either. The press don’t and won’t name every relative of every criminal. Unless she was involved I don’t see why they’d name her.

It might be completely immoral of her to live on their land or whatever but it also isn’t a crime no matter how we feel about it.
It’s also immoral to stand by and know it’s happening and as you mentioned benefit from the proceeds. Ordinary, decent members of the public have been fighting for years to have this investigated.

Reactions: 6
Pity he didn’t use his master craftsman skills in the pound 🐶!

It’s also immoral to stand by and know it’s happening and as you mentioned benefit from the proceeds. Ordinary, decent members of the public have been fighting for years to have this investigated.
You’re right, it is, but again she’s not the one under investigation. I suppose I just don’t think it would do anybody any good to have MRS named as being guilty by association and her boys potentially being teased at school. It won’t help the poor animals that suffered and it won’t make any difference to the punishment her FIL (hopefully) has coming to him.

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately, her boys will hear or read about their grandfather I'm sure sadly. David Stone is no role model and has made a Fortune out of cruelty.

Reactions: 8
It makes no sense to me. Mark seems big into horses. I just don’t get how anyone with a love for animals could stand by and watch close family members mistreat them 😪 father or no father

Sickening cruelty. This is shocking and appalling. David Stone's family surely knew what was going on. Disgusting

Wouldn't you think her and Mark would be keeping the heads down instead of being all smiles on IG.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Disgusting video. So sad.

the latest videos on insta she is made for the likes of Nikki. Two bloody loud mouths with hardly a brain cell to share.

shouting and screaming at the dinner table tonight, (Nikki’s real crumlin tone slipping out). Overly loud and obnoxious. Not a care for other people trying to enjoy a quiet dinner. What an example to set for their children! No manners if you ask me… dragged up !

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Always said all of them were dragged up, seriously common as muck, MrsMakeup and Nikki & Co.....imagine being on hols and they turn up.....I'd move!

Reactions: 2
They would stick out like sore thumbs with the Quinta set. It’s all old money down there. People with actual jobs, education and wealth. Fish out of water.

Reactions: 3
They would stick out like sore thumbs with the Quinta set. It’s all old money down there. People with actual jobs, education and wealth. Fish out of water.

Exactly! Benidorm is where they should be going really!

Anyone with class and manners are not loud and obnoxious like that lot.

Just thank god they don't go to the Lisbon Coast where I usually go 3 times a year where people are down to earth, classy and just themselves. Not being a snob but I can't stand the likes of Nikki and MrsMakeup, so uncouth and common!!!!

Anyone with class and manners are not loud and obnoxious like that lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looking at this Ashton pound situation logically, why on earth would she address it? And do we really expect her to sell her house and move because her inlaws MAY have gifted them the land? We know nothing about her relationship with the stones, she might (most likely) be disgusted with them, might not even have anything to do with them because they are a bunch of animal abusing scumbags. Anyway, I hope they get jail time, I've never heard a good word about that kip.
For me the problem here would be the amount of government funding that place received through the years, its an insane amount....... so this indirectly helped MRS with her house etc, they should be made pay back every penny 💅

• Heart
For me the problem here would be the amount of government funding that place received through the years, its an insane amount....... so this indirectly helped MRS with her house etc, they should be made pay back every penny 💅
Yeah ashton pound should pay back every penny

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.