Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allergy from eating eggs! She must have an allergy from the dictionary as well, because the thick fucker can’t spell for no love nor money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s been told why she has new allergies and she still wants to whine all the time. And the amount of frickin febreze in that house…the youngest three are going to be lucky if they can reproduce.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those bloody Dr Martens sandals look about 2 sizes too big for her

• Haha
Oh dear me! Gypsy Lea is full of woe today. How many times has she had that old washing machine fixed. Ffs just put your hand in your loaded pockets and buy a new one instead of moaning looking for attention from people on your phone. Always so dramatic about everything. Just get on with it and do some hand washing. I am sure it wont kill you.
As for the towels going in i just had to laugh.
Shes a poor soul!

No, you can’t beet it.
IMG_7515.jpeg

If you skip through her stories, she starts nearly every story with “right” so all you hear is “right — right — right — right — “ 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a faffer and her life is soooo hard. She just wanted to move at her own pace today, guys! And mop the floor with that stupid broom and floppy cloth. What a joke! I bet they are too stupid to work out that they spend more om insurance than just getting a new machine. Aren’t those inside bits meant to come out and snap back in so you can clean them? But Mark rigged it, ie: snapped it back in place but they will still have repairman come out for nothing.

Reactions: 1
Another day of woe for the Beluga of Brighton. Poor Malik is ill yet again with a stomach migraine and has vomited 5 times already. Summer has a suspected slipped disc.
Gypsy Lea is feeling very frustrated that she is having to run up and down after them when she should be mopping her floor with her floppy cloth. Such an inconvenience having a poorly child eh. She just loves the money they bring her though so she can buy loads more tat to show off to the strangers on her phone.
On a more positive note she is managing to work her way through the mountain of clothes she has to wash. Good old Mark has found a temporary fix👏
Ginger shots are needed today to make everythink better👍
---
Oh no please not the Chipotle slow cooker chicken breasts again🙈
Same old food week in week out. Surely she doesnt need to do a running commentary on how to make the same dishes over and over and over again🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in a seriously bad mood and this bleeping woman has tipped me over the edge! Her constant whinging about normal everyday problems when there are people in this world going through so much tit including myself she wants to think herself lucky if that’s all she has to worry about! 😡

• Heart
STOP PUTTING RICE IN EVERYTHING YOU COOK NIGELLA YOU BASTERDISE EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her tastless ruined chinese curry is better than the chinese🤣🤣
Has she ever had a chinese curry with chips and rice🤔
Clearly not🙈

What happened to the woman who could only ever wear black? Shes dressed up like an old lady vacationing in Mallorca now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Ive put chicken in the slow cooker” Liar! That never happened.
Nicole made “banner” bread.

• Haha
Only poundshop Nigella/Gypsy Lea could take M&S burgers, roll them into wee balls, put them between greaseproof circles and flatten them with a cast iron press to make them her own🤣
Instead of trying to be all clever why not buy mince and make your own burgers from scratch🙄
Everything is such a faff! Its not impressive or clever. It just shows how limited her cooking skills are.
Whats the betts for tomorrows menu...
Mine is some grease laden spag bol or some slow cooker chicken rice slop. Or Maybe she will show us her homemade special tomato soup with cheese on toast courtesy of google...👀

• Haha
Only poundshop Nigella/Gypsy Lea could take M&S burgers, roll them into wee balls, put them between greaseproof circles and flatten them with a cast iron press to make them her own🤣
Instead of trying to be all clever why not buy mince and make your own burgers from scratch🙄
Everything is such a faff! Its not impressive or clever. It just shows how limited her cooking skills are.
Whats the betts for tomorrows menu...
Mine is some grease laden spag bol or some slow cooker chicken rice slop. Or Maybe she will show us her homemade special tomato soup with cheese on toast courtesy of google...👀
Yes, this confused me. So she’s paying £12 for these burgers. £12 will buy a LOT of lean mince and even more mince with a bit of fat in it - required for burgers. She could make loads and freeze them. When I make my own burgers (most of the time). It’s literally mince and salt and pepper formed into a patty. It’s no more work than she’s doing here, cheaper, and you know exactly what’s in them. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh no please lord not again🙈
At least shes not going to do it step by step for the millionth time. Seriously like has she no other recipes she can at least try to make.
last night fajitas, night before the ready made burgers that she attempted to make her own and tonight her grease laden spag bol🤢