Mrskingscookandclean #2 The Beluga of Brighton on the constant brag, always dressed up in a bobbled body

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all huge. Her middle son Callum seems to be piling on the weight too. I reckon she is constantly grazing and eating junk food, but only shows her slop cooking on insta.

Reactions: 2
Happy Thursday to you too, Lea. I wish I could lose track of the days as easy as she does, honestly.

Screenshot_20230830_143902_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If they had a chicken brood, it still wouldn’t be enough to keep them going.

Complaining about her cold sores and how weird it is she has had them so much this year. It’s viral reactivation Lea and you know why. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It's the 31st of August and she's buying for Christmas.

Christmas.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It's the 31st of August and she's buying for Christmas.

Christmas.
She’s so bleeping weird isn’t she? buying tat to get praise on Insta
Spend the benefits money on Malik that’s what it’s for, not for you to spend on shite every bleeping season of the year

She really is one of a kind. It is still Summer Lea!! Autumn officially begins on the 23rd of September!!!
What is so missing in her life that she has to live months ahead of every season. Shes been banging on about Autumn since beginning of July ffs.
Yes all that expensive stuff she buys to try and impress strangers on instagram is just plain selfish!
That little boy hasnt been out of Brighton in the past 6 weeks nor on any school holidays. Absolutely disgraceful when they are getting all that money for him. Shes been buying a lot of clothes and stuff too lately trying to do her modelling🙈
She needs to get off her lazy arse and get a part time job instead of filming herself mopping her floor cleaning her toilet and putting fancy tableware on her table!
i seriously dont get the mentality!

Seriously, what did she think was going to happen jet washing a long piled rug? She loves buying new gadgets. Why didn’t she just buy a handheld carpet cleaner? Stupidest woman on Insta.

Seriously, what did she think was going to happen jet washing a long piled rug? She loves buying new gadgets. Why didn’t she just buy a handheld carpet cleaner? Stupidest woman on Insta.
Exactly that. She really is thick! That rug cost a fortune. I remember her bragging about the cost of it and its not that long ago. Perhaps 2 years if that. Just throws good money down the drain. Never ln my life have i known anyone jetwash a rug. She needs sectioning for that!
---
IMG_5914.png

---
Why...just why🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I laughed at her jetwashing a thick pile rug and expecting it to dry outside, OVERNIGHT 🤣 Thick as mince (freshly ground from a beef joint, of course)

• Haha
Lea King’s word of the day is construction. As in you could see the construction on the face of an eight year old eating a man sized portion of carbs before a hot day at primary school.

• Haha
I wouldn’t put baked beans in chilli says the only woman I have ever seen put baked beans in a chilli because her husband is a child and doesn’t eat kidney beans or cucumber.

• Haha
I wouldn’t put baked beans in chilli says the only woman I have ever seen put baked beans in a chilli because her husband is a child and doesn’t eat kidney beans or cucumber.
God I’d rather have baked beans! Not chick peas ugh! 🤢

And yet again the same old tastless recipes from our one and only Gypsy Lea!
Surely people cannot be influenced by this woman...i 🙈