Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Not being able to nap has come as shock to her. I can count how many "naps" I've had on one hand since my 19 month old arrived. šŸ™ƒ
All she wants to do all day is lie in bed napping and reading! Why she has had two children is beyond me

Reactions: 1

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Whatā€™s the deal with her ā€œbusinessā€? Sounds like a pyramid scheme although sheā€™s claiming it isnā€™t , is it a thing sheā€™s paid to do and is like a rep for or what?

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Absolutely ridiculous her stories today šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ she canā€™t even hold her head up properly, saying itā€™s only a bit of baby porridge every few days doesnā€™t make it ok.

Wouldnā€™t surprise me if sheā€™s done it just to try and get her to sleep better

Imaweeble

Iā€™ve unfollowed her this morning, I think some of the ā€œparentingā€ advice she gives out is quite dangerous

Bun19

She struggled with infertility and had IVF to have a babyā€¦. Just for her to want to rush everything along? Let him be a baby? I have a 9 month old and im so so sad its going by so quick. Sheā€™s so desperate for him to grow up? Sheā€™s very ā€˜mum
Knows bestā€™ and going against any advice šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Iā€™m confused cos she said this afternoon she would leave him for 5 mins max crying but sheā€™s just said heā€™s been crying for 40 mins. Poor little love

• Sad

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I canā€™t cope with her pretending sheā€™s besties with Anthony Costa. Thatā€™s not the flex you think it is Kelly

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Not even 4 months old and she's got him on purƩe! What on earth, his poor digestive system.
itā€™s absolutely ridiculous
he is being weaned early because his dad has an allergic reaction to peanuts
no medical professional has okayd that without her relentlessly hounding them i can imagine
she thinks she knows best

Celeste

Chatty Member
My baby is a week younger than hers, and he is nowhere even near ready for foods. Never mind what his gut is actually doing at this age either, theyā€™re just not ready yet. Iā€™ve never known anyone so obsessed with trying to make their new baby grow up so quickly. Bizzare.
It is bizarre, I just don't get it. I've got a baby just a few weeks younger and already feel like time is passing too quickly, I want to hold onto each stage! Whereas Kelly seems to see it as some sort of sprint race. It's really quite sad to see.

Tinker

This is the baby she so desperately wanted ā€¦ā€¦ who the hell leaves a baby that young to cry himself to sleep for 40 mins šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜°