Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celeste

Chatty Member
I wondered when this would start. She's had a baby before, why is this a surprise to her?

Reactions: 1

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
No one is diagnosing a not even 2 year old with ADHD. completely normal toddler behaviour. She’s a terrible mother.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Well true 😂😂😂😂

I’m laughing that Harrison’s ‘sleeping through’ only lasted what, 2 nights and now apparently there’s a regression in the plan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tinker

early weaning doesn’t make a good eater.
watch when he becomes a fussy toddler and doesn’t want anything 😂
but didn’t she wean due to her husbands allergy 🥴

i’ve caught her lives before and she’s said how they’ll have to use foodbanks due to the husband being laid off due to the sag strikes so i’m not sure how she’s going to afford sleep training
she’s also non stop shouting and complaining at that poor boy on live
She’s got to use food banks yet she always seems to have money to buy herself things eg the kindle 🙃

Tinker

she is so aggravating
so desperate for him to be in a set routine
she also sometimes comes across as incredibly smug , i remember when someone said something about breastfeeding and she instantly got on the defensive when all the person gave her was legit advice
So desperately wanted and now so desperately wanting to get him to be in a routine …. Those newborn snuggles go by so quickly you’d think she would be soaking them up!

Celeste

Chatty Member
Not even 4 months old and she's got him on purée! What on earth, his poor digestive system.

Bun19

I honestly dont understand that! We tried for 2 years to conceive and i want my baby to be a baby as long as possible? They have there whole life to grow up.

Yes its tiring doing night feeds etc but its part of being a parent? He will have a job and own flat soon 🙄.

• Heart

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
early weaning doesn’t make a good eater.
watch when he becomes a fussy toddler and doesn’t want anything 😂
but didn’t she wean due to her husbands allergy 🥴

i’ve caught her lives before and she’s said how they’ll have to use foodbanks due to the husband being laid off due to the sag strikes so i’m not sure how she’s going to afford sleep training
she’s also non stop shouting and complaining at that poor boy on live

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
made no sense that the caption says “ssh we haven’t told friends or family yet” 😂 but have blasted it all over tiktok

for someone so worried about his safety etc not sure why she’s got harrison sleeping with a toddler duvet just yet and a pillow

Last edited:

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
There is literally no justification for doing that at all. Leaving a small baby to cry for 40 minutes!! Because she doesn’t want to lose any precious sleep! Can’t wrap my head around it!!

• Sad

Celeste

Chatty Member
Surely she's not claiming that her baby is teething already? I don't understand this need to constantly push him into the next stage/next size of clothes/next development leap, just slow down and enjoy your baby after all the effort you went to to have him!

Also all the back and forth on breastfeeding/exclusively pumping/fully formula/back to try to breastfeed again.... Why so indecisive?! I get that feeding is a minefield (I have a 2 month old baby myself) but all this chopping and changing must be a lot for her and the baby.

Celeste

Chatty Member
Not being able to nap has come as shock to her. I can count how many "naps" I've had on one hand since my 19 month old arrived. 🙃